• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Which CB Shops are still accepting mail-in repairs?

https://www.facebook.com/Clear-Channel-Radios-802516360114206/

I use to be under Jay's cb radio customs I got out of repairing radios and dropped my first page now I'm back into it with a better name
I'm getting all my equipment together again so bear with me I been messing with radios since I was 12.
This the ghostriderWXAL it's raining here and I'm laying down lol

Is mike taking in repairs from new customers? Iv got an old president McKinley I would like to send him, iv spent over 100 dollars just trying to get a factory alignment done to it... there are a lot of bad techs/ hacks out there. I sent it of to a YouTube tech.... once he received it back in early March he made up a bunch of bs saying it had no receive etc... then informed me over the phone that it was tax season... and was trying to get peoples tax refund money lol.
Mikes radio repair is good took him like 1 week to repair 2 of my radios

Is mike taking in repairs from new customers? Iv got an old president McKinley I would like to send him, iv spent over 100 dollars just trying to get a factory alignment done to it... there are a lot of bad techs/ hacks out there. I sent it of to a YouTube tech.... once he received it back in early March he made up a bunch of bs saying it had no receive etc... then informed me over the phone that it was tax season... and was trying to get peoples tax refund money lol.
Mike is taking in repairs he is also a president dealer as well.

I will be excepting mail-in repairs in the not too distant future I'm in the process of getting it all setup. This what it looks like again but just like my repairs it has to be right and that takes a little more time for a bench like this but I will get there.. Below is what it should look like except there will be more equipment I'm adding I was able to pick up my older equipment along with a ton of parts cabinets.

View attachment 29114

Ok making some progress I got the walls in the new shop all repaired, painted and got at least one wall finished this weekend. Now the next wall will have about 30 parts cabinets or more and of course a ton of equipment to get set up and calibrated. I got the updates for my Rigol equipment over the weekend so the Spectrum analyzer and scope are up to date.

20190505_193550[1].jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.