• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who are you on the air?

Having a seat on that couch (or anywhere in that room) can be a dangerous thing. :whistle:

414021881.jpg

Yep old thread I guess I missed. On the forum I'm YardDog. Earned that a long time ago. Once a scooter bum always a scooter bum so I ain't about to change now. On air I'm known as 128 in NW Arkansas, Sandman. I've carried that about 40 years and ain't changing it. I earned that one too.

We all talk to each other on the air. There is a good chance that many of us have talk to each other without knowing it.

Many of us may have a local Persona that differs from our online persona.

In my city I am known as Stratocaster. However, online, I am known as Loose Cannon. If you reach me on sideband I will use the numbers 410.

So, how are the rest of you identified on DX Communications as opposed to your local handle?
LC
Recon 881 Central NY

The Flasher on AM. Took my late Fathers handle over after he passed in 2018. Before that, I was The Green Hornet. I had the truck to back it back then. A nearly neon green 1977 M880 military Dodge. Had a Green Hornet painted on both fenders. Ran a steel whip on a quad mag mount back then. Tall! I have always been 1776 on SSB though, as it was my late Grandfather’s numbers on SSB.

I've heard ya, Triple 3s.
AL 45-70 on DX 38SSB. I seldom talk. Seems DXland is all about the numbers.
picked by 2nd fav rifle cartridge.
AL Buckeye here and local 31 AM.
As to Yard Dogs, I once were such; gave it up when Triumph Rocket III, bagger, became too heavy to lift from prone; back and knee problems. More like my lazy Aussie Shepherd now; all bark and no bite.

old goat or THE BIONIC ROOSTER with the ten thousand dollar pecker on am 2bit2bit ssb

Reactions: YardDog

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated