• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Why is it a 10K world?(mobile)

jessejamesdallas said:
Problem ya'll maybe haveing with "the other forum", is either you didnt fill out all of the application correctly, or you may have a "hotmail" account, which sometimes screw's up their applications for some reason.

If you want to get on the "other Forum" try re-submitting the application, and even if it say's something is not required, fill it in anyway. Sometimes App's sent in on weekends, wont get approved till the following Mondays too...

I applied 3 times over a month

I used a hotmail
Yahoo
Gmail

account.

I contacted one of the mods and told him of the problem, he said he would pass the info on to the admin, that was two weeks ago aprox, I have heard nothing back

I say to hell with them lol

PS: I used to own a busy VB forum, and I never kept new members waiting for approval. I had two admins helping out.

Keeping new members waiting is bad business

Sorry it fell thru for ya...Think I may know which mod your refering to also....Be willing to bet he dropped the ball...

I did find out however. Where most people mess-up on that application thing, is in the location part of it. It says that the city, state, and country part is NOT nessesary...but it is! The Forum just has'nt been up-dated in a long time....And too, they were having problems for a while, with their server. Supost to be fixed now. And know what ya meen by not getting a responce from someone....that just sux's...

jessejamesdallas said:
Sorry it fell thru for ya...Think I may know which mod your refering to also....Be willing to bet he dropped the ball...

I did find out however. Where most people mess-up on that application thing, is in the location part of it. It says that the city, state, and country part is NOT nessesary...but it is! The Forum just has'nt been up-dated in a long time....And too, they were having problems for a while, with their server. Supost to be fixed now. And know what ya meen by not getting a responce from someone....that just sux's...

No problems Jesse this forum is just fine ;)

jessejamesdallas said:

I tried signing up at the other forum too but never got any response. Its ok though cause i'm happy here. :?

Well, thats all that mater's...Is which Forum Ya call "Home"...Although I tend to post more over at the other place, I do also like this one. And am a member of about a dozen more, but most Forums just dont have enough people posting, to keep ya interested in them.

Plus, by visiting different Forums, you get more ideas! Like here, Mr.Coily post's more than he does over at the other place. Let's face it. Over there, Kale RULE'S! (for a good reason too!) But after reading alot of Mr.Coily's post's here, I decided to give his antenna a try. Would'nt have even thought about that, if I had'nt read his post over here. Just one reason I like being part of different forum's....

Most importaint thing...is just to have a little fun, and maybe learn a little something new! ;)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.