• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WWDX Member of the Year

Riverman

Nov 12, 2013
Handy Andy always suggests, "Do your research first, then decide."
So I did. I spent the better part of a week looking at hundreds of posts before coming up with my nomination.

Since the contest has no official criteria, I used my own and searched out someone who is knowledgeable about both radios and antennas, quick to help a fellow member (or guest), upbeat, courteous, patient and never flippant, arrogant, or sarcastic. I actually found several worthy candidates but in the end, one stood out.

My nomination for WWDX Member of the Year is BJ Radionut. Gary is always quick to respond to members with solid answers to their questions or links to valuable information. He knows his stuff and is an all-around good guy who makes people feel good about this site.

My runner-up candidate is Butt Fuzz. While Robert hangs mostly in the Chat Box and rarely posts in the general population, one can't help but get the feeling he is always smiling and enjoying life and this website central to the hobby he loves. And anyone with as many antennas as he has in his backyard has to be knoweledgeable. :D

Hold on just a sec. Getting a text.

Well, shoot. There is no WWDX Member of the Year contest!!! My bad.

But if there were . . .

Have a nice day, everybody.

Last edited:

Awesome old man, you finally got recognized for online elmering(y)

Wavrider, Thursday at 5:34 PM

I gotta say BJ has been my online Elmer. He'd get my vote for sure.

Hillbilly101, Thursday at 8:08 PM

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I would like to Thank the member's of the Academy...Oops! wrong Statue!
TNX ALL...You humbled an OLD Man...:)
All the Best
Gary

Apparently, none of you knew I was a minority or this honor would have been mine!
Well, I'm reporting this to the Southern Poverty Law Center. LOL!!!

Good deal Radionut I'm sure you deserve this Honor but in our new world, everyone should get a trophy just for being here but especially me because I'm special "depending who you ask" Can I demand a recount, Guess not Oh well I'm looking for donations to run for this position next year will be mine.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated