• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You try to give someone a break and...........

Same here. I can often be seen mowing the yard with my Glock in the holster and eyes on every person out side.

I know I can dial 911, provided the son of a gun did not steal my phone. Hand guns the original Point and Click device.

I thought I was the only one who cuts grass while packing! Call 911 and wait 3 to 5 minutes, but a 100 grain bullet only takes a split second. Volusia county Sheriff Chitwood would never allow a Zimmerman prosecution to happen!!!!

Y'all violent, ain't ya? You from the south? Ha-ha!!

True story... my dump truck had a tremble in the front and I couldn't ever figure it out or find it. So I said, well you figure out what descriptive words I said, and I went and bought two brand new floatation wheels (rims). My truck uses the 425 float on the front, price those too while you're at it.

I took the old pair and sat them in front of my garage. They sat there for about 2 weeks. I was home alone one day, in the porcelain office tending to some important business and heard a knock on my front door. By the time I got to the front door, I was short one wheel and two crackheads were backing down my driveway, out into the road and commenced to burn a hellish wheel off a raggedy Explorer.

Wheel turned up at the scrap yard 3 days later... crackheads are still at large.

How much do those wheels weigh?

Same here. I can often be seen mowing the yard with my Glock in the holster and eyes on every person out side.

I know I can dial 911, provided the son of a gun did not steal my phone. Hand guns the original Point and Click device.

I have put about 10,000 rds through my Glock 34 and have never had a failure. Sigs and Glocks are the best!

Having a "friend" run a tag in Ohio will get the officer, insurance agent or DMV employee a nice big fat felony charge. Each license plate query shows the ID of person accessing it. If you had a "friend" do it and you mentioned that to those involved, then they might come after him. I suspect each State enforces LEADS queries the same.

Having a "friend" run a tag in Ohio will get the officer, insurance agent or DMV employee a nice big fat felony charge. Each license plate query shows the ID of person accessing it. If you had a "friend" do it and you mentioned that to those involved, then they might come after him. I suspect each State enforces LEADS queries the same.

That's the way CPIC ( Canadian Police Information Centre) inquiries are handled up here too.

Reactions: 357magnum
In RI same here " Never " ask a " Friend " to run a plate , I'm not sure if It's still in effect but for a fee the DMV would do it for you . I got my CC in 1999 . Wow nothing fancy to carry around here , Russian Makarov , chambered in 380 ( small, light ,accurate ) I paid under $100 for it years ago still all wrap in oil paper , shoots like a dream , the stainless one was $20 more but out of stock .

Last edited:
Y'all violent, ain't ya? You from the south? Ha-ha!!

True story... my dump truck had a tremble in the front and I couldn't ever figure it out or find it. So I said, well you figure out what descriptive words I said, and I went and bought two brand new floatation wheels (rims). My truck uses the 425 float on the front, price those too while you're at it.

I took the old pair and sat them in front of my garage. They sat there for about 2 weeks. I was home alone one day, in the porcelain office tending to some important business and heard a knock on my front door. By the time I got to the front door, I was short one wheel and two crackheads were backing down my driveway, out into the road and commenced to burn a hellish wheel off a raggedy Explorer.

Wheel turned up at the scrap yard 3 days later... crackheads are still at large.

Violent only when necessary. Just like Psycho's neighborhood my area is taking a slide into the toilet. Fifteen years ago when I moved here we knew all of our neighbors and talked to them two or three times a month. Now we only talk to two families in the area. One set of next door neighbors threatened to kill me in front of witnesses because they got caught cooking meth. They blame me thinking I called the cops, They just need to be more careful who they sell the crap to.
It is specifically because of them I carry my handguns. They have damaged some of my vehicles by putting sand in the oil of cars and one lawn mower. I'm not dressed unless my Glock or the wife's Sig is on my hip.

Violent only when necessary. Just like Psycho's neighborhood my area is taking a slide into the toilet. Fifteen years ago when I moved here we knew all of our neighbors and talked to them two or three times a month. Now we only talk to two families in the area. One set of next door neighbors threatened to kill me in front of witnesses because they got caught cooking meth. They blame me thinking I called the cops, They just need to be more careful who they sell the crap to.
It is specifically because of them I carry my handguns. They have damaged some of my vehicles by putting sand in the oil of cars and one lawn mower. I'm not dressed unless my Glock or the wife's Sig is on my hip.

Wow. Holy crap. I don’t understand why people want to live that way, what’s so hard about being decent and contributing positively to society?

Wow. Holy crap. I don’t understand why people want to live that way, what’s so hard about being decent and contributing positively to society?
There is money to made in the sale of meth. Chemicals are readily available and not very expensive to obtain. It is the easy way to make money if you have a felony conviction and can't find work. Or too lazy and stupid to learn a worthwhile skill to support yourself.

There is one other motivation, Greed. If your primary job is to ask "You want fries with that?' and you want a car or whatever.

Last edited:
Well that settles then, you can soon acquire meth at my radio shop then. I'll also be distributing it from my fish room as well, if you buy a dozen Endler pairs you'll receive a free crack rock, hahahahaha. Guess I'll start adding weed to my hydroponics section too. Damn, I can already hear the helicopters buzzing over the house now...

Sorry but that is not a great example. It really had nothing to do with politics. He pushed his luck one too many times and got busted. There things not generally known about G.Z.

GZ was never the brightest bulb in the box, but Trayvon Martin made it to his stepdad's condo and then went back to go after Zimmerman. More poor parenting in the dimpled chad state. The Sanford police made the right call and called it self defense but elected officials overruled for whatever reason but the wrong reason. Maybe they insisted on charges to keep a riot from happening, but that isn't justice.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.