• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You try to give someone a break and...........

There is money to made in the sale of meth. Chemicals are readily available and not very expensive to obtain. It is the easy way to make money if you have a felony conviction and can't find work. Or too lazy and stupid to learn a worthwhile skill to support yourself.

We had space cases busted with small meth labs in their SUVs and Vans.

Reactions: 357magnum
Well that settles then, you can soon acquire meth at my radio shop then. I'll also be distributing it from my fish room as well, if you buy a dozen Endler pairs you'll receive a free crack rock, hahahahaha. Guess I'll start adding weed to my hydroponics section too. Damn, I can already hear the helicopters buzzing over the house now...
Buy a pound of "Herbal Incendiaries" and get a free eight ball!

That last Starfighter little punk?? Yeah, you can use it to kick his can across the galaxy... Shine, I say we get Spock and Kirk while you're out there, leave no planet unturned.

Reactions: N0NB and Tallman
Its 1.2 miles to my next neighbor,then 2 miles to next 1.in our county we have a fair sized town county seat then a bigger city.we have 85 deputys.try getting 1 when you need 1.90% stay in the biggest city and hang where donuts n coffee is free,other 10% are lazy. They have a routine all thugs know.drive out in my area at 8 am noon 5 pm 8 pm midnite 3 am..i carry dads ruger blackhawk in 45 colt loaded with hot loads. Wife carrys 1 of my pa 63 pistols in 9x18 makarov. And couple loaded 12 guage pumps in the house. Meth heads have busted doors down when people were at home like 9 pm

GZ was never the brightest bulb in the box, but Trayvon Martin made it to his stepdad's condo and then went back to go after Zimmerman. More poor parenting in the dimpled chad state. The Sanford police made the right call and called it self defense but elected officials overruled for whatever reason but the wrong reason. Maybe they insisted on charges to keep a riot from happening, but that isn't justice.
Charges to placate communal anger will never lead to justice. In 99.9% of the cases ALL of the facts are not known and the news just sensationalize the sentiment of the crime.

Drugs are ramp-id everywhere , We watch Live Pd every weekend , that's all you see (I'm sure the producers have something to do w/ it ) . But when your're trying to figure out what state to re-locate to it makes it hard . (jmo) Meth is here in RI as they busted a lab 4 miles from me 15 years ago ( Nice area too ) . Heroin is the big problem here , you hear at least 1 over dose daily on the scanner in my small town ! I lost my nephew to that drug 7 years ago while he was " Experimenting " ( so said ) w/ it @ a party . Scumbags smoked all his cigarettes , cleaned out his wallet and left him to Die . Yes they had Narcan then . So needless to say I have no use for drugs ! 73 and God Bless , Leo

Good to know that so many folks on this forum are prepared! I've got lots of choices for concealed carry.

Something about a Glock USUALLY just feels right. :rolleyes:

413801511.jpg

My entire weekend was consumed by my niece's wedding activities. I packed lighter and flatter and went with a SIG P230 .380.

413697088.jpg

In Mitch Rosen leather...

413945099.jpg

On usual days I'm carrying anything from a Ruger LCP 380 on up or for more testosterone push perhaps something with big hole persuasion. :cool:

413653698.jpg

330374847.jpg

413452884.jpg

Wee little Glocks are good to go also.:X3:

413455069.jpg

26 9mm below
413454972.jpg

etc

etc

etc

etc

I have the Glock 23 and 27. The wife has the Sig-Sauer in.40. Every hand gun in this house is .40 caliber. One set of dies, recipe for the load, one set of primers, and one set of projectiles. 165 gr. Honady hollow points.

Reactions: 357magnum and Rwb
.40 S&W is a great caliber. Lots of people don't like it since 9mm is now so popular once again with the continuing wussification of our country.

I reload for several different handgun and rifle calibers. I do prefer the Hornady bullets if I'm loading jacketed ones. XTP's in handguns and Inter-Lock in rifles.

I do like to shoot big chunks of lead also.

250 and 215 grain .44 wadcutters

413970485.jpg

412303153.jpg

220 grain .45 acp

402336148.jpg

plus .45 Colt lead

The wife shot my son's .44 magnum and she just said,"WOW I want one of these!"
She use to be scared of firearms and all of that changed when we met.
I showed the proper meaning of gun control.(Two Hands) She has fired all kinds of weapons since then, AR-15, M16 full auto, mini 14, M14, my .243, and my 30.06.
No chicken in her at all.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.