• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You try to give someone a break and...........

Snakes...

Python

413997314.jpg

Cobra

333096988.jpg

Anaconda

404187076.jpg

Mine is a '72 build,45 colt.7.5"pipe.not converted and my single 6 is a '69 build unconverted.dad bought that blackhawk new.its put many deer to sleep.its my edc revolver .i load on the hot side too

210 gr JHP 1,560 ft/s, 1,135 ft⋅lbf Is where my .41 magnum is happiest. Not real fast but holds a very good grouping at 50 yards. The picture is not my actual pistol but it looked just like this one.
wm_2447336.jpg
250 grain xtp hornady jhp 8.9 grains unique,tad on hot side.
Nothing has a better factory trigger than a properly broke in early 3 screw unconverted trigger ruger ,blackhawk,single 6,biesly or vaquaro

210 gr JHP 1,560 ft/s, 1,135 ft⋅lbf Is where my .41 magnum is happiest. Not real fast but holds a very good grouping at 50 yards. The picture is not my actual pistol but it looked just like this one.
wm_2447336.jpg
its a RUGER.i prefer ruger above all others.bill ruger knew handguns,some rifkes were iffy,i had an american in 204 ruger ,accurate but never fed right.it went back to ruger came back worse.it became a cz 527.that 204 ruger is mean on coyotes
FB_IMG_1509846951383.jpg

# 1 Sorry Capt K , You know us it doesn't take long .But we all love this forum and sometimes get carried away . But we are all friends here , That's why I love WWDX regardless of what direction the thread turns to . I'm sure we don't mean to turn a post into guns when it started else where but ... .o_O:whistle::) it happens . Sorry again .psycho , I have that top Ruger Mark in the pic , probably most favorite , accurate gun to shoot ! My wife has the Ruger " Cow Girl " 22/22mag w/ pink camo grips . And more Sweet guns form my friend Ralph's collection . He better be ready I'm visiting him and his wife soon to see this awesome collection ! Hey I might relocate there , still looking !:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rwb
Rwb , mostly Ruger here also , I'm a stainless guy , love that 204 would like to try one , looking for something smaller than 243 , 223 out of the question I thought about 222 , shooting my 303 Enfield out my window @ a deer doesn't sit well w/ my neighbors who BTW are awesome they put up w/ me !:whistle::)

its a RUGER.i prefer ruger above all others.bill ruger knew handguns,some rifkes were iffy,i had an american in 204 ruger ,accurate but never fed right.it went back to ruger came back worse.it became a cz 527.that 204 ruger is mean on coyotesView attachment 26269
My favorite rifle of all time is my Smith-Wesson Model 1500 in 30.06 caliber. This is the rifle my son wants so bad because it is super accurate. At 100 yards you can cover the grouping with a dime. At 200 yards a nickel if I am having a good day, on a bad a quarter. Even though it says S&W on the barrel it was actually made by HAKO in Japan. Back when this was made Japanese steel was the best in the world and they were coming of age to the high quality standards.

Tallman , when I saw your post @ 200 , you had me ! I try and shoot 300 ( all my range can take ) my sporty 303 Enfield can cover a group the size of a silver dollar @ that range but I just play . Nice grouping , most impressed w/ my Carbon Fiber Cross bow 75 yard 2 1/2 group and I'm old and shaky !;)

I've got way too many rifles & handguns and consider thinning the herd at times. I'm not one of the guys that says "I never sell guns". I sell or trade them at times when the urge hits me.

BUT, there are some that I give to my two sons and grandkids. AND there are some I just keep. I shoot or have shot them all.

I don't have many Rugers now but still have a few.

Ruger M77 .257 Roberts with 6X Leupold.

413455555.jpg

Ruger SP101 .357 magnum

413987494.jpg

Ruger SR22 (awesome .22)

413023369.jpg

Ruger Blackhawk .45 Colt with Elk Antler grips...4 5/8" barrel

403777840.jpg

403739867.jpg

I hand load plinking ammo for this .45 Ruger with 8.0 grains of Unique under 255 grain hard cast lead SWC's.

For Rock-The-World hand loads I use 19.5 grains of 2400 under 250 grain Hornady XTP's or the hard cast 2545 grain SWC's. :eek:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?