• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 meter is very quiet?

Cheaters gonna cheat. Hater gonna hate.

Attachments

• BF5F342F-57ED-4F8F-AFB4-1F7E1B2CC3A6.jpeg
    BF5F342F-57ED-4F8F-AFB4-1F7E1B2CC3A6.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 59
10m SSB was definitely wide open to Europe and beyond today. Ended up working Bosnia-Herzegovina, Germany(x2), Italy and France along with Croatia mentioned earlier. Had a 5x7 signal from a station in Saudi Arabia but that pile was too large for me to bust with my puny 100w before it faded out. And the station in Poland went QRT to walk the dog about three contacts after I found him. Still, a good couple of hours here.

Congrats Chris on working those stations from the mobile! (y)(y)

73 all

10m SSB was definitely wide open to Europe and beyond today. Ended up working Bosnia-Herzegovina, Germany(x2), Italy and France along with Croatia mentioned earlier. Had a 5x7 signal from a station in Saudi Arabia but that pile was too large for me to bust with my puny 100w before it faded out. And the station in Poland went QRT to walk the dog about three contacts after I found him. Still, a good couple of hours here.

73 all
Of all days I was sleeping since I work tonight. Drats!

73 all
I too heard the Saud but he was fading away just as I was getting back intothe shack. Great day on 10M. In the morning Europe and the afternoon JA, VE, and YBs.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated