• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Got the pleasure of being home early again today and the band is wide open. Hope some of you fellas get to enjoy some Dx time this evening. Maybe we'll cross up in the waves.
While broke down waiting on a tire man I heard 109 in South Carolina getting back to 828 in Amarillo. I made a quick contact with 109 as well. That was on 39 LSB.

I haven't played too much radio this week. I am in a backup truck with my backup radio and my swrs are a little too high.

I have been on the side of the road three different times this week. I hopefully will make my delivery in Monahans in the morning and deadhead back to the yard.

Tons of dx from all over.

Last edited:
Yeah it's been busy but been able to break through the pileup pretty good yesterday and today. @codeman I feel for you brother and hope you can get to point B. Nothing worse than those kinds of weeks and even more so in a spare truck. It's like try to manage in a loaner empty apartment with none of your own stuff, just good enough to get by...

Another great evening of qso's all over the country. Much needed DX therapy, just have to be honest about the addiction and the dopamines released by the brain because of it :ROFLMAO:. About 20 o'clock cst and it's pretty much faded out so we'll try against tomorrow.

Hope some of your other gents got to get in on the action as well.

Another great evening of qso's all over the country. Much needed DX therapy, just have to be honest about the addiction and the dopamines released by the brain because of it :ROFLMAO:. About 20 o'clock cst and it's pretty much faded out so we'll try against tomorrow.

Hope some of your other gents got to get in on the action as well 8:30 pm

i worked triple 6 in queensland on 39usb using 30 watts pep. didnt flip my amp on either

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
Lots of conditions today. Some jack wad is on .385 in Fm mode wiping out the sideband. He says something about a Facebook page and that the FCC made no rules about Fm channels. True, but that doesn't keep him from being an asshole.
We'll, no, they didn't make any rules about FM channels. They did, however, make a pretty specific rule about not deliberately interfering with ongoing communications so his high horse is looking more like one of those miniature ponies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.