• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

What was going on this morning??? Special people? Must have been after I shut it down.

You must not have caught it...and I won’t give free publicity to the morons.

Anyway, as brief as your stay may have been...I head an awful lot of “75” in my receive. Something was working for sure!

To tell you the honest truth, I went down to channel 6 one time. It was a few years back. I had acquired a 24 pill class c amplifier/power supply combo on a trade for an old Ford pickup I had parked over yonder in the yard. Of course I had to do a test run and see how it worked. I went down to 6 and keyed it down. I remembered my legs were shaking...lol Never ran that much power before. I said " We gonna key it up this time, and we ain't gonna key it again. World Wide 75 saying heeeeello" I un-keyed and heard everyone calling back for me. I turned the power supply off, turned to my friend and said done deal! and shook his hand. I have never been back. Still got the amp but sold the power supply to another friend that offered an amount I could not refuse. I think I'm gonna hang on to that amp still. Maybe I can find me another 220v bigass supply down the road to get her back up runnin'
Wow the 24 pill is about ten times more than needed............
You don't want to sell it do you?:whistle:

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.