• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Well gentlemen, station is finally up and running again so I'm just down right tickled pink!

This afternoon not much on ssb but the bowl was doing it's typical thing. This evening dx is ok on 385 but just not breaking through the rough conditions so we'll see how it goes. Did talk to another local on 38 lsb who goes by 806 Texas so I'm not alone up here.

Hope to catch some of you gents on there soon.

8.2.8 in the Lonestar state standing by

Well gentlemen, station is finally up and running again so I'm just down right tickled pink!

This afternoon not much on ssb but the bowl was doing it's typical thing. This evening dx is ok on 385 but just not breaking through the rough conditions so we'll see how it goes. Did talk to another local on 38 lsb who goes by 806 Texas so I'm not alone up here.

Hope to catch some of you gents on there soon.

8.2.8 in the Lonestar state standing by
Good deal! We will be listening for you.

Worked on a new power supply cord with a toggle switch to power my power supply which didn't come with a on-off switch. While doing so I listened to some DX rolling on my Lincoln. Trying to get prepared to pull the cover of the Lincoln in the next couple days to go into the discovery mode and find the pot that controls to low dead key. Beginning to think I should have bought a Anytone Radio ! LOL

I heard a lot going on but couldn't seem to get out. But this was earlier. The one qso I had was at 7:25 this evening. It was the same one I had yesterday. 200 Australia (Ray). We're going to try to make it 3 days in a row tomorrow evening. Man, we seem to have a pipeline between us.

I'm glad you're back in the game @Eldorado828

I heard a lot going on but couldn't seem to get out. But this was earlier. The one qso I had was at 7:25 this evening. It was the same one I had yesterday. 200 Australia (Ray). We're going to try to make it 3 days in a row tomorrow evening. Man, we seem to have a pipeline between us.

I'm glad you're back in the game @Eldorado828
Yes sir, it's booming from the west right now. Congrats on the Australia contact, that's pretty cool.

We've been getting hammered by a storm for the past hour or so. Lost power several times. I am DIS CONNECTED...
I can't blame you for pulling the plug. We dealt with torrential rain for 2 weeks and finally got a break. I would have done the same thing as you. Lightning doesn't play well with others.

.385 is a beehive this morning so that's a good thing. On the other hand I'm not doing well getting out of the mud though.
Yes Sir. It definitely is!
I've made a hand full of contacts, working 37 on the Stryker 955. Mostly Misouri, Canada, Kentucky and Louisiana.
I'm hearing Nebraska right now.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.