• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Nice job! :D You should sell those.

StarBusters by Redbeard. Coming soon to WWDX!

I can hear members reaching for their wallets. (y)
Trade Secrets. Those washers were used for holding wire mesh to reactor wall. Had bolt bag on my harness loaded while hanging from a Spider inside reactor. Had a few leftover.....that was 15 years ago.

Have thought of building a few radiator hubs for use. But stuff like that ends up being stored away or given to others.

Reactions: Rwb and Riverman
Interesting creation Redbeard. It should be a talker.
I does....when band is open. No trees dwn here, mid coast Texas, so the mast is a Redbeard Drill Pipe Breakover #1. Redbeard Drill Pipe Breakover #2 has completed preliminary drawings and submitted for review to the Redbeard QA/QC department. Meanwhile, The Redbeard Procurement Dept. has allocated the materials on site. Redbeard Fabricating and Welding is awaiting final review and approval with IFC Drawings.

The StarBuster has talked to West Indies, many states Eastern Seaboard, Midwestern, and Western. Recently, contact many times to South America (Belize)

You got to realize Slow is a truck driver.....:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Getting west of Junction, TX on IH10 and winding out Mr Cummins in the pickup to just under 90-mph, 108” antenna attached to bed floor means it’s still there for the stop at Fort Stockton, TX.

In the earlfield I’ve heard some damned impressive bed mount antenna rigs. (Robert, installer at Clays).

Santone to El Paso is close to 600-miles. 35-40 miles on AM 19 ain’t any miracle at night on that road.

Yes. And no. I don’t care to imagine the wrench size needed to tighten the proper nut against that washer. Whew!

I believe it was 9/16". Like a very large fender washer. We snugged the nuts and killed them.

The center hole is only 1/2". Believe studs were 3/8" all thread. Spot weld to reactor wall. We installed over 500 a night.

Hell....that was years ago.

Reactions: Slowmover and Rwb
LSB 38....sounds like someone keying up, but only squealing noise. Been going on for while now. There may be 2 of them doing that. Different squeals. Hear some ppl conversing but those squeals just walk on everything.

Anyone else hearing that?

Reactions: Rwb
Getting west of Junction, TX on IH10 and winding out Mr Cummins in the pickup to just under 90-mph, 108” antenna attached to bed floor means it’s still there for the stop at Fort Stockton, TX.

In the earlfield I’ve heard some damned impressive bed mount antenna rigs. (Robert, installer at Clays).

Santone to El Paso is close to 600-miles. 35-40 miles on AM 19 ain’t any miracle at night on that road.

You on your way to Yellowknife?

Reactions: Rwb and Slowmover
LSB 38....sounds like someone keying up, but only squealing noise. Been going on for while now. There may be 2 of them doing that. Different squeals. Hear some ppl conversing but those squeals just walk on everything.

Anyone else hearing that?

lol....would those "squeals" that you were hearing have been my Brownings? I have been setting a couple up on 38 LSB the last few days lmao. I had a few locals complaining so I went back down to channel 20 AM again...lol

lol....would those "squeals" that you were hearing have been my Brownings? I have been setting a couple up on 38 LSB the last few days lmao. I had a few locals complaining so I went back down to channel 20 AM again...lol
Gawd awful noises....I'll give you my golden screw driver award if you just stop. I'll even give you my golden screw driver. That was such an annoying racket. At least you fessed up to it. Only real skip in days was those squalls of pain emanating from those poor abused brownings.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.