• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

It was great while it lasted ! Had a great qso w/ Ralph ( S&W 357 ) in NC . Then other Op's started calling me , went into TSC , got my grain , came out , shouted on Ralph again , Gone !:( I should have stayed in the parking lot & chatted w/him till the bottom dropped out . Best QSO we've had & I was mobile . Love that Stryker Antenna . (y):)

Yep. Nice opening even if short lived. I managed to work several in Canada, PA, NY, MA, VT, NJ, NH, CT and OH. Even a couple on 16lsb...a first for me.

I very much like running a mobile during the E-skip. Always seems to work quite well.

Did anyone else happen to catch the guy saying he was in Alaska? It was funny, I think he was in MA, then just started saying Alaska. Kinda made the band erupt for a bit :)

I've chatted w/ Alaska before but not today . I had short Dx to Mass & chatted w/ an Op near Boston , but never heard anyone saying Ak .Chatted w/ a lot of stations down south , got to the point they wouldn't leave me alone ( A good thing ) Most important one for me was My Pal Ralph . We chatted before when I was on my base , but it was short lived & not a good contact . Today 5/9 his audio was awesome & got to hear that Good Ol' Southern Boy Full Bore !:LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.