• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • The Winners of the three Retevis radios 16 Anniversary giveaway are announced!! Click Here to find out if you won!

11 meter is very quiet?

It was great while it lasted ! Had a great qso w/ Ralph ( S&W 357 ) in NC . Then other Op's started calling me , went into TSC , got my grain , came out , shouted on Ralph again , Gone !:( I should have stayed in the parking lot & chatted w/him till the bottom dropped out . Best QSO we've had & I was mobile . Love that Stryker Antenna . (y):)
 
Yep. Nice opening even if short lived. I managed to work several in Canada, PA, NY, MA, VT, NJ, NH, CT and OH. Even a couple on 16lsb...a first for me.

I very much like running a mobile during the E-skip. Always seems to work quite well.

Did anyone else happen to catch the guy saying he was in Alaska? It was funny, I think he was in MA, then just started saying Alaska. Kinda made the band erupt for a bit :)
 
I've chatted w/ Alaska before but not today . I had short Dx to Mass & chatted w/ an Op near Boston , but never heard anyone saying Ak .Chatted w/ a lot of stations down south , got to the point they wouldn't leave me alone ( A good thing ) Most important one for me was My Pal Ralph . We chatted before when I was on my base , but it was short lived & not a good contact . Today 5/9 his audio was awesome & got to hear that Good Ol' Southern Boy Full Bore !:LOL:
 

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.