• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Checking out my new Galaxy 2547, I did a little tweak to the L8 can. Wow what a difference, now I have to try it on my 86v.

Nice DX today on 38LSB, I hear Arizona, San Fran Sisco California, Washington state, Utah, Idaho, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Niagara Falls, Ireland, Witch Doctor in Trinidad, all at the same time.

Then I get Super Dave mixed with the Blah, Blah, Blah guy..........o_O

Last edited:
Been mostly listening to 385 today, didn't do much talking as I'm trying to get over this Cold of mine that I have seemed to have picked up, nevertheless the airwaves we're active today,as of now they have quieted down a bit,at least up here in Central Pennsylvania!!
How do you know its a cold as Omicron and colds have the same symptoms, as it would seem more likely it's Omicron?

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
BTW, in case anyone doesn't know that A$$-hole out there in Phoenix Arizona calling himself "Super Dave" and raising hell and calling people names,cussing, jamming, etc. is the one and only, Chris Sweeney, AKA Sheriff Bob, AKA Delta Tango 306, AKA AE5QJ.He and his mental midget minions have been out causing the same old problems as always.Sure would be nice if something happened to this sicko and he and his freaks just faded away.

I heard 402 here in N Ca but couldn't get back to him. 747 had things locked up while I was on.....

Ya 402 sounded real good down here! I didntt hear 747 but I could have missed his number. Felt good cause 402 said I was loud and clear. I was driving westbound so truck gets out pointing the other way.(y)

BTW, in case anyone doesn't know that A$$-hole out there in Phoenix Arizona calling himself "Super Dave" and raising hell and calling people names,cussing, jamming, etc. is the one and only, Chris Sweeney, AKA Sheriff Bob, AKA Delta Tango 306, AKA AE5QJ.He and his mental midget minions have been out causing the same old problems as always.Sure would be nice if something happened to this sicko and he and his freaks just faded away.

A dear uncle of mine used to say, "there is a time and place for everything and this calls for brute force."

I'm not a fan of vigilante justice but in the radio world we really only have each other.

A dear uncle of mine used to say, "there is a time and place for everything and this calls for brute force."

I'm not a fan of vigilante justice but in the radio world we really only have each other.
They are the worst of the worst around here and on 38LSB.Sure wish they would go away, hmmmm, maybe they will......

Reactions: AmericanEagle575

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated