You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
I heard some activity today mostly on my Q6 pro car mobile. Mostly on 38 lsb but this afternoon I heard 37 lsb come alive for the first time in a while. Patience !
I had the garage radio on today while I did work out there most of the day and the band was alive and well. I didn't have time to key down but hearing it active was music to my ears.
Heard lotsa Illinois and Oklahoma, which never come into my area. Big Island HI coming in stronger than normal as well and that was at 0900 local. Don't usually get HI until the evening terminator line crosses
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.