• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • The Winners of the three Retevis radios 16 Anniversary giveaway are announced!! Click Here to find out if you won!

11 meter is very quiet?

I had the garage radio on today while I did work out there most of the day and the band was alive and well. I didn't have time to key down but hearing it active was music to my ears.
Sounds like me because I live alone & have to do everything myself so to many projects. But some times you find satisfaction when you work close to the radio and can listen. But not complaining because the trade off is I don't listen to a Nag ! LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: BC Coyote
A fantastic couple weeks for me for DX! I had 271DA/0 in the Republic of Nauru at the end of September, and a few minutes ago I made contact with Peter 144AT/DX on Easter Island. 27.510 USB with just 65 watts and my delta loop. Country number 92 for me.....Only 8 more to go to reach 100. Exciting moments in radio!
 

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.