• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone at-5555n II (version 2)

Yeah I turned down both volume and time factor for echo to 01 and seems to be about right and not so processed sounding and a little touch of echo and or reverb is fine though.

Reactions: jdchet
When I bought the v1 5555n the seller put a sticker on the box with software links. That sure made it all really simple.

The Amazon seller was luckyproduct, not sure which seller everyone else has been buying from.

Reactions: TIN_CAN
Its basically tuning under the hood so to speak, you can customize your freq along with many more things very easy to use, just need a data cable for your radio download software and install on windows pc

Yes unpacked just fine in windows 7 and opens up but cannot read from radio..says cannot read com port....no I am using an AT-6666 cable? mabey thats the problem.
mine works on port 3 but I am using cable for that radio not from 6666. Not sure if anyone else in here is running this software with other cables.

mine works on port 3 but I am using cable for that radio not from 6666. Not sure if anyone else in here is running this software with other cables.
Thank you sir, going to try on my desktop which does run windows 10 and have connected my 6666 with success . If not try another cable.
Cheers!

Last edited:
When I asked about that cable, the seller specified one for the NII listed in their store. The also had one listed for the quad 6 so I was thinking they were just blowing smoke to make us buy another. Maybe the cable really is specific to this radio.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated