• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bad,fowl, vulgar Language on the CB

Just words. So if I come up to you and call you a stupid F'ing ass with the intelligence of a God D@m F'ing idiot...they are just words and you would not get upset right? BTW, that was just an example I really wasn't calling anyone those things.:D

An occasional off colored word doesn't bother me much. But there are guys on the radio that only seem to know offensive words. They seem to have an IQ somewhere south of an amoeba.

Terry

Just words. So if I come up to you and call you a stupid F'ing ass with the intelligence of a God D@m F'ing idiot...they are just words and you would not get upset right? BTW, that was just an example I really wasn't calling anyone those things.:D

An occasional off colored word doesn't bother me much. But there are guys on the radio that only seem to know offensive words. They seem to have an IQ somewhere south of an amoeba.

Terry

That is good, the options is if one does not like what they are hearing, change the channel if on CB.

OR, study hard and get you an amateur radio license, then you have a lot more frequencies to hear the ELITE radiio operators using fowl language on many different modes of operation

No, but I don't know anyone who would expect to find a peice of burnt soy and foodstuffs compressed into a pattie on a bun at a Chinese food establishment...:w00t:

T23

T23 that has to be an all time classic answer.
I would encourage you to study and at least get your General license, could use some of your wit and remarks on 75 meters.

T23 that has to be an all time classic answer.
I would encourage you to study and at least get your General license, could use some of your wit and remarks on 75 meters.

I thought it was kind of disappointing. If that's what one has to look forward to on 75 meters, count me out.

(this post passed the hammer test)

I thought it was kind of disappointing. If that's what one has to look forward to on 75 meters, count me out.

(this post passed the hammer test)

There is that and worse. 80 meter outlaws

GLR, Don't take everything that seriously.... It's just a joke.

And what is this "TEST" of which you speak!?

T23

Rule No.1 ,never, I mean NEVER take the internet seriously.....never man ,just don't do it! ok!?

It's just not worth it...

:D

T23

I'm a trucker bob... and usually it seems to me the big local base stations start harassing the drivers at the truck stop in Ontario,ca with foul language so to speak. ya know a lot of these guys are away from home for weeks at a time and not making a whole lot of $ anymore and it doesn't take a whole lots of base station harassment to get everybody spreading all kinds of hate and discontent. I also drive all over southern California everyday and get many good conversations. I drive local, meaning within 500 miles of my dispatch and that is and Most drivers I hear are talking about whats going on or the weather."there are always exceptions" It does seem that there are a few out of work Locals that go out of there way to harass truckers. Just my perspective from So Cal, OVER:

That is good, the options is if one does not like what they are hearing, change the channel if on CB.

OR, study hard and get you an amateur radio license, then you have a lot more frequencies to hear the ELITE radiio operators using fowl language on many different modes of operation

:D I like that!

Terry

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.