• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bobs CB

Guess I am a dumb sack of hammers because I am a very satisfied customer with Bobs cb..
I guess it all depends on how many dollars you spent and how many miles you can talk.
If you come up with a cost per mile that exceeds $12 for every mile spoken I would say it's pretty ridiculous. I'd rather spend $1,000 to be able to talk 80 miles as opposed to spending $600 to only be able to speak 3 miles. I've met several guys that only spent $89 for a Cobra 29 and plugged it into their Factory coax cable with Factory antennas and I could hear them 30 miles away for a total cost of less than $3 per mile which is very smart on their part.

To insinuate the guy that spent $200 to talk 3 miles was intelligent is completely insane.
I would Define intelligence as making the most efficient use of your dollars spent.

Did you read my post in the hifi thread about me talking 100 miles with my inefficient cobra 29? Since you are only claiming 60 miles maybe you've got a bad jumper or something.

As for the video....you and Mark should get into politics. Hillary Clinton needs people like you.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.