• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Tricks site UPDATES/THREAD MERGERS

There was a wwdx member (sonoma) I think, had actually got in touch with him a year or so ago. It looked like there might be chances of some talk as many if us here had committed to a contribution as to keep it alive or save the forum info, but then everything went cold. Been wondering when the remaining site will fully collapse since then.

There's many of us that were a part of the cbt forum wishing we could have a crumb of the forum info there before it's lost forever if hasn't already.

Bennie was always pretty involved and on top of his game there. Like others have said there has to be a good reason as to why it was left behind.

I absorbed tons from the greatest techs there during my cb hobby infancy.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated