• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Tricks web site

Anyone have a copy of the cbtricks_radios folder they could upload to a better site I have comcast 300mb and says 90mb downloaded from 8.4gb and 15 days to finish

what is wrong with the link I have put on the site? has any one other than lowboy even clicked on the link.
Works for me! I bookmarked that one first thing.

Besides thumb drives, I use "Google Drive" to store a lot of my files in the cloud. You get 15GB for free. I read on their file directory page that you can share any files you choose with others by adding their e-mail address, but I never tried or understand all the details of that feature yet. At any rate, IMO it’s great for personal use anyway.

HAs anyone been able to dn load the complete folders including cbtricks_radios? I got them all except the _radios one says my limit has been reached for my IP

Normally you can go back into the system after about 24 hours and down load some more items.just give it a day or 2. there is another site that I can only down load one file at a time and have to wait 4 days before I can down load another file.
only thing I can think of why they do this is they do not want you to down load every thing then try to make a disk and sell them. I know Bennie use to complain about people down loading stuf from his site then selling it on ebay

Cant even get the Mega site to open now site is not the best user friendly. Is there another site to upload the files.

thanks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.