• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CbTricks.com FORUM - MEMBERS

its been down since march 1 st and the cb radio talk forum is also down.
wierd. i wonder if its the russians lol.

Last edited:
The problem is with the forum section ONLY, not the main CBT site.

Murphy's Law dropped in for a visit while 'fixes' to the forum were being done. Scrambled access to the message database. PM's still work. And if you click on a member's username from the 'active' list at the bottom, you'll still see the members info page. The "member search" still works, as well. If you click on the "show posts" link on a member's info page you'll see that member's last few posts. I take this as a good sign that the message database is still intact. Pretty sure what got mussed were files that index the database for access from the main forum interface.

It will get fixed when it gets fixed. Bennie is on the problem, and intends to get the forum back on the air.

its been down since march 1 st and the cb radio talk forum is also down.
wierd. i wonder if its the russians lol.

it was down for a day. don't believe me go ask.
i do not frequent that forum. since i am banned. lol

rabbiporkchop,,,,ok so ya logged in so am i ,,,,, try to go to a thread,,, try to post,,, try to search,,, we cant do any of that,,,we get a data base error,,,,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated