• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CHANNEL 16/SSB

Sorry guys work has engulfed me for the past couple weeks working days and nights. Not much time for anyrhing but a bit of sleep between shifts! I will be back on next weekend though! 222DBFL. 73's and God Bless.

Honestly, forgot all about it. Had some great DX with UK, Germany, Ireland and the West coast this morning.

What about next Sat?

i was on for a while but the noise level was so high i couldnt even be heard by a buddy of mine just 4 miles away..............lot of spanish amers.........

I didn't hear any SSB traffic at all. There was a little bit of AM spanish, but there were two AM stations hogging the frequency. One was a guy just talking away endlessly. The other was a lady talking about how one of her girls made so much money Monday night that she decided to take the rest of the week off. No doubt the young lady can attest to the joys of 11 meters!

I'm all for trying next Saturday, but why wait? How about tomorrow, Sunday, 10/5?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?