• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Congrats to Marconi / WDX-390 for winning the Dec 2014 Contest

Great job Marconi!! Well done. And I hear you on the younger crowd, there are a few of us left. 39 years young and will be on the radio for as long as the man above allows me to.

Reactions: Marconi
Ah, you old coot, you only won cuz I didn't know about it! ;)

Great job takin' names & kickin' ass! You win without using a beam??

Marconi had the top score for this last weekend's contest! Thanks to everyone who participated; we'll do another one real soon!

I see how it is...

Marconi wins and it's balloons and confetti... A congratulations thread, even a header link across the site announcing the winner and inviting congratulations. "Marconi is the winner of the December WDX CB Club DX Contest! Please Congratulate him here!"

Remember your post when I won the WWDX Club 10m contest when my screen name was still "Scrapper"?

"Congratulations to Scrapper for winning the 10m contest using a 20+ year old 706 and 16' of (probably stolen) wire off his chimney. Oh yeah, with a Tech license.

We won't be doing this again any time soon.

PS: For Sale - Electcraft K3, 1KW Ameritron amp, DX-CC antenna."

Hasn't been a 10m contest since...

LOL

Congratulations Marconi!!

I see how it is...

Marconi wins and it's balloons and confetti... A congratulations thread, even a header link across the site announcing the winner and inviting congratulations. "Marconi is the winner of the December WDX CB Club DX Contest! Please Congratulate him here!"

Remember your post when I won the WWDX Club 10m contest when my screen name was still "Scrapper"?

"Congratulations to Scrapper for winning the 10m contest using a 20+ year old 706 and 16' of (probably stolen) wire off his chimney. Oh yeah, with a Tech license.

LOL

A ten metre contest maybe coming soon. :)

Reactions: FatHam
I see how it is...

LOL

Quit your complaining, Marconi did it with legal limit, 12 watts and his super double high gain vertical antenna.

Quit your complaining, Marconi did it with legal limit, 12 watts and his super double high gain vertical antenna.

I hope you're joking. I was.

My comment was a dig at Mole since I beat him by one contact. Not to take anything away from Marconi.

Relax...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.