• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Damn boys, we’re famous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More "do as I say not as I do"

Fine Tunes scams.
So we get...
"Mikes radio repair said something wrong or did something wrong" so he scams!

When you pull that out your desperate.

the-blame-game-pointing-fingers.jpg

Reactions: TheRealPorkchop
More "do as I say not as I do"

Fine Tunes scams.
So we get...
"Mikes radio repair said something wrong or did something wrong" so he scams!

When you pull that out your desperate.

View attachment 26716

Exactly.

As Early Cuyler would say “don’t you worry Russell”...
883D9146-EE9C-454C-944E-B997A6CDD907.gif
Don’t you worry Russell, the Fine Tune will be debunkified. Backify that vidja tape one more time!!

The new website will come together nicely, assembling the troops now...
7B9C915A-FBF0-4646-8034-D7504D3D46BA.gif

All I can tell Hardly Driven is :

329FE103-1DD0-41F7-87A3-D6DD61A06CA7.gif

And when I’m done, I’ll renovate and build another one but only after I go enjoy myself and reward all who helped...

F340F4C2-4786-480E-BE48-F3AB9C90E10B.gif

64567FC3-ABAB-446F-B65B-8F21F31F4393.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwb and Martian
BREAKING NEWS!

Scientists now say Time Travel Is Possible!

I could've told them that. Reading this thread transports me back to fifth grade.

I believe we are about to exceed the intellectual capacity of Captain Kilowatts patience.

He knows we’re telling the truth... but we all know Rabbi ain’t gonna prove jack and neither is Sherman. But I got it in the works to get my hands on one of them fine tune radios. I’ll hire a team of Asians to reverse engineer it if need be, it’ll be exposed.

Reactions: Tallman
The Schottky diode trick does improve most radios but not to the extent of what was posted earlier. 1/1000 of a micro volt?

He had a video that said most 655’s wouldn’t hear down past -115dbm if I remember correctly.

Wrong. Must be his tuned bench.

I have one right here, brand new out the box and it’s going down to -124 before it’s starts getting sketchy. And that’s at 30% and set up just as you would for any other alignment. So he’s full it.

He had a video that said most 655’s wouldn’t hear down past -115dbm if I remember correctly.

Wrong. Must be his tuned bench.

I have one right here, brand new out the box and it’s going down to -124 before it’s starts getting sketchy. And that’s at 30% and set up just as you would for any other alignment. So he’s full it.
A receiver that hot on receive will get blown out by a strong signal, or oscillate making it useless.
I do not doubt the power of the SITH PIMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.