• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Damn boys, we’re famous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your still ' Drinking the Kool-Aid'. :LOL:
I learned from Daves multiple mistakes.
Mike won't be seeing a nickel of my money.
So no I have not drunk his Kool-Aid.
I don’t like the credibility of the guys on this forum being trash talked
Mike destroyed his own credibility. Anybody who backs him up on his lies and deceit has no credibility.
I'll be happy to share S9 for dummies with you which has more credibility since its factory service manuals than Mike's fantasy world which you guys are defending. If Mike had any credibility he would make his Cobra 138 video public.
I'm sure he's a great repair guy. He should probably stick with repairing all those jacked up hacked up radios until he gets more experience under his belt. By the way I happen to know a child molester in Carlisle Pennsylvania that could teach Mike a thing or two about tuning a transmitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: freecell
TPRC,

I'm sure you know a few truck drivers who would be willing to buy a 'fine tuned' radio from him and then sell it to you.

oh, there i went and did it. I made Mark Sherman more paranoid. Now he's going to have to start vetting all the drivers that want a radio before he'll let one go out the door LOL.
"you're not one of those internet guys are you?"

I hope you do find a way to get ahold of one of his radios, and that you'll post lots of close up pictures.
I get the point about the heresy but i also wouldn't see the point in changing any parts around or tweaking controls in order to discredit fine tune CB.
Test the radio, put it through it's paces, do the measurements, and post the pictures.

His paranoia about his 'radio secrets' is needless anyway. If proof of the radio's performance is posted on the internet, he is going to gain business, not lose it.

sure, there might be a couple of shops that rip him off and start doing his mods/techniques, but most of the people who want a 'fine tuned' CB will still want a 'fine tuned' CB, and they'll want it from the guy who originated the innovations.
again, he will gain business.

gee, you'd think Mark Sherman would want to send TRPC a radio!

i wonder why he doesn't...

LC

Reactions: Rwb

Mike destroyed his own credibility. Anybody who backs him up on his lies and deceit has no credibility.
I'll be happy to share S9 for dummies with you which has more credibility since its factory service manuals than Mike's fantasy world which you guys are defending. If Mike had any credibility he would make his Cobra 138 video public.
I'm sure he's a great repair guy. He should probably stick with repairing all those jacked up hacked up radios until he gets more experience under his belt. By the way I happen to know a child molester in Carlisle Pennsylvania that could teach Mike a thing or two about tuning a transmitter.

Mike shoots a video and you can see everything clearly, he shows everything. Your man makes one and it’s and flipped up sideways and fuzzy, why is that? And who is supposed to be creditable here? I’d trust Mike and I’ve never laid eyes on him either, so I’m not creditable? My shop ain’t sitting on wheels, bud. I’ll let anyone on the this forum in the door any time and you can actually sit and WAIT while I do whatever to your radio. You can come stand damn near over my shoulder, I have nothing to hide. And best of all, you don’t have to get on Facebook to get an appointment, sit through brainwashing phone calls cause I’m paranoid of who is actually coming or buying a radio. Check ya dictionary for what a lie, deceit, and creditable is and then looks who failing there, Hard Drive.

Saying you know a child molester openly like that and seemingly happy about it tells me all I need to know about you. The dump that Mike took this morning now has more credibility than you and your shills for Mark Sherman just suffered a devastating blow as well.

TPRC,

I'm sure you know a few truck drivers who would be willing to buy a 'fine tuned' radio from him and then sell it to you.

oh, there i went and did it. I made Mark Sherman more paranoid. Now he's going to have to start vetting all the drivers that want a radio before he'll let one go out the door LOL.
"you're not one of those internet guys are you?"

I hope you do find a way to get ahold of one of his radios, and that you'll post lots of close up pictures.
I get the point about the heresy but i also wouldn't see the point in changing any parts around or tweaking controls in order to discredit fine tune CB.
Test the radio, put it through it's paces, do the measurements, and post the pictures.

His paranoia about his 'radio secrets' is needless anyway. If proof of the radio's performance is posted on the internet, he is going to gain business, not lose it.

sure, there might be a couple of shops that rip him off and start doing his mods/techniques, but most of the people who want a 'fine tuned' CB will still want a 'fine tuned' CB, and they'll want it from the guy who originated the innovations.
again, he will gain business.

gee, you'd think Mark Sherman would want to send TRPC a radio!

i wonder why he doesn't...

LC

Absolutely. For all he knows I already have one on the way. I know more than a few guys that would be more than willing to help me acquire one of these radios.

Funny, you can record phone calls too. They making interesting YouTube videos too, don’t they? And extremely close up pictures, like the kind you take with a scope used to work on MacBooks and iPhones. What do you know, I have that.

Reactions: loosecannon and Rwb

Oh, just post the highlights of that’ S9 for dummies here on the forum. The parts that just clearly discredit Mike’s theory on how to set S9, which isn’t his by the way, it’s been around a long time and followed by many.

Take pictures of it, scan it, you’re pretty good at making YouTube videos, sit and read aloud to us since we’re Romper Room. Video it page by page. It’ll make a good nap time story for us, we get cranky when we need naps...

Reactions: Rwb
I’d trust Mike and I’ve never laid eyes on him either, so I’m not creditable?
Not at all. It simply means you're gullible.
You forgot how he blamed an amplifier for producing the harmonics which in reality were produced by the radio connected to the amplifier. According to him, the harmonics were not produced by the transmitter, but his own video contradicted his statement. After listening to a few of his radios and watching his antics on YouTube, I can safely conclude he doesn't have a clue how to go beyond a factory service manual. Some adjustments must often be made by changing component values. He doesn't feel it's his responsibility to make corrections where necessary to achieve a clean waveform from 300hz through 5000hz. Then again he doesn't have the test equipment to see what he needs to see. His bench is a big flashy shell game with nothing of substance to offer. A stock radio would outperform anything that came from his bench. If you watch the cobra 138 video he deliberately is hiding from you, he clearly shows you a radio with "Massive" amounts of distortion below 900hz, he says he doesn't understand what the problem is, he admits he sees "minimal" distortion but tries to convince us that "Some distortion can be a good thing" and proceeds to blame the microphone which performs great without any distortion on all my radios. He has zero credibility, but a lot of suckers fell for his con game. I'm sure I can point out some more mistakes he's made, but I've seen enough. Folks can't hide their skill or lack thereof from the public forever. Someone is bound to call them out on their bs sooner or later.
Someone is also bound to hear their work over the airwaves, albeit from a mile or two away before they fade away under the noise and capture the occasion for the world to see.

Reactions: freecell and Rwb
You forgot how he blamed an amplifier for producing the harmonics which in reality were produced by the radio connected to the amplifier. According to him, the harmonics were not produced by the transmitter, but his own video contradicted his statement. After listening to a few of his radios and watching his antics on YouTube, I can safely conclude he doesn't have a clue how to go beyond a factory service manual. Some adjustments must often be made by changing component values. He doesn't feel it's his responsibility to make corrections where necessary to achieve a clean waveform from 300hz through 5000hz. Then again he doesn't have the test equipment to see what he needs to see. His bench is a big flashy shell game with nothing of substance to offer. A stock radio would outperform anything that came from his bench. If you watch the cobra 138 video he deliberately is hiding from you, he clearly shows you a radio with "Massive" amounts of distortion below 900hz, he says he doesn't understand what the problem is, he admits he sees "minimal" distortion but tries to convince us that "Some distortion can be a good thing" and proceeds to blame the microphone which performs great without any distortion on all my radios. He has zero credibility, but a lot of suckers fell for his con game. I'm sure I can point out some more mistakes he's made, but I've seen enough. Folks can't hide their skill or lack thereof from the public forever. Someone is bound to call them out on their bs sooner or later.
Someone is also bound to hear their work over the airwaves, albeit from a mile or two away before they fade away under the noise and capture the occasion for the world to see.
Mike has my confidence, is a no-nonsense guy.
Sounds like you are just taking cheap shots at him.

Reactions: NZ8N

You forgot how he blamed an amplifier for producing the harmonics which in reality were produced by the radio connected to the amplifier. According to him, the harmonics were not produced by the transmitter, but his own video contradicted his statement.

No, I didn't forget it, I saw what you're talking about. So that one error, according to you, is enough to discredit him as a repair guy?

After listening to a few of his radios and watching his antics on YouTube, I can safely conclude he doesn't have a clue how to go beyond a factory service manual.

That may be the case but isn't that what he is, a repairman that does factory alignments in the first place? He's not a peak-n-tweek hack shop, that's evident by his dislike for the newer "black box" radios, what's wrong with that?

Some adjustments must often be made by changing component values.
Says who? What adjustments? Oh, you mean hack adjustments. Again, that's not the business that Mike is in. He does restoration, repairs and factory alignment work... and you actually watch his videos? You sure?

He doesn't feel it's his responsibility to make corrections where necessary to achieve a clean waveform from 300hz through 5000hz. Then again he doesn't have the test equipment to see what he needs to see. His bench is a big flashy shell game with nothing of substance to offer.

I don't feel like it's my responsibility to change parts in someone's radio that only wants a factory alignment or just wants an issue repaired. So you're saying that if a guy brings a radio in with a bad solder joint, Mike or even myself should make corrections by swapping parts for something that wasn't an issue in the first place? That's retarded.

His bench and equipment? Again, you've watched his videos right? He has newer equipment that ya boy Shermy does...

If you watch the cobra 138 video he deliberately is hiding from you
Kinda like how Hard Drive does, he never shows himself either. A lot of the time his special candid shots are sideways and he never zooms in and show you a clear shot either. Oh he says he does, "I always show you guys, pay attention" but that's a big crock of overheated crap.

Folks can't hide their skill or lack thereof from the public forever. Someone is bound to call them out on their bs sooner or later.

True that homie... that goes for Sherminator as well. And the one to call him out and disprove him just might be me, if he wasn't scared of the truth coming out, he'd ship me a radio to test drive for free. I've got a lot of the same antiquated equipment he does, bought from the same place and oh... I got the certified calibration stickers on the front of my equipment just like he has. So that officially makes me a "Fine Tune Approved" repair shop..right? Should be no argument when I don't get the same results that he preaches "pay attention" too...right?

It's all good in the hood homie... I just bought "FinerTunedCBShop.com" and I'll be putting it live next year, the proof or debunk video of a "pay attention" radio will be my first point to post.

Someone is also bound to hear their work over the airwaves, albeit from a mile or two away before they fade away under the noise and capture the occasion for the world to see

You mean you, right? You love to record other radios and post those videos on YouTube just to shill for Sherman. Some of them are laughable and somewhat entertaining so you go boy!! Doesn't necessarily prove that every other shop on the planet is lost and wailing at sea hoping for the shining light of Hard Drive to rescue them from radio hell. Mark Sherman is a god in his mind, a clouded mind. No doubt that he has knowledge and he's a good tuner but he's not what he claims to be, not what you try to make him to be.

If you love him so good, that's fine, nothing wrong with that. Everyone is entitled to like a certain repair shop over the other one, I was guilty of that in the past myself.

His latest video, looks a lot like yours... aww...ya'll is besties and ya shop like twinsies!!

My habit of giving out quality of audio @ a specific "S" value over my noise seems to go largely unquestioned and occasionally received as much more helpful than 5NN or +10db over S9.

On 11m it's "I can hear you , what's the point?"
yes if i can hear you that should suffice

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.