• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

EMP THREAT?

We have & old Cold War missile site about 5 miles away & they re-purposed it. I met a guy that worked there @ a cook out , of coarse it's all " classified " but after a few beers some of the things he told me that " We " can do from that Base is Scary ! How much BS he told me IDK .

I worked wirh a guy whos brother worked at Grooms Lake. His brother said whatever you can imagine about our capabilities, we are a 100 years past it.
We have & old Cold War missile site about 5 miles away & they re-purposed it. I met a guy that worked there @ a cook out , of coarse it's all " classified " but after a few beers some of the things he told me that " We " can do from that Base is Scary ! How much BS he told me IDK .

"Greetings, Professor Falken."

The single scariest line from a movie I've seen is from "War Games", spoken by Falken's computer program and named "Joshua", after his dead son.

The voice: Shall we play a game?
Scared kid: Yes. Let's play Global Thermonuclear War. (This was for real!)
The voice: Wouldn't you prefer a nice game of chess?
Kid No. Let's play Global Thermonuclear War!
The voice Fine.

The tone of voice when it says "fine" sounds like Joshua is saying "I warned you! I suggested chess but oh, no! You had to have Global Thermonuclear War! Fine.

Just one word, but I remember the chill I got down my spine when I first heard it.

Last edited:
When that jet crashed recently south of Houston I was personally alarmed from the description of service type. It was a bulk transport hauling Amazon. Left me a little rattled, only when list of 3 on board was released did I relax.

My little brother flies those things, he's a Payloader, flying all over, mostly trans ocean between continents.

Now, my imagination went with an EMP type weapon used to disrupt airplanes. There is one out used to down drones, some video out there on that one. They are able to land the little drone by gaining control, with this rifle type weapon that overrides the systems.

So why not a burst type hand held or shoulder mount unit like an RPG? Acquire Target, Lock On, Fire! Compact and universal. One to just fry the elect unit of said target. wouldn't even need to be a plane, anything running elect. I know that seems like some 007 stuff, but if me being a dumbass redneck can think of it I'm sure it's already been perfected out there around 51. Oh no.....there was a knock on my trailer door.....I knew they had been watching me.

iStock-164353364-1400x790[1] (2).jpg

Reactions: 357magnum
When 911 went down, we were doing a drill for the very same disaster. At the same exact time. This caused confusion when the command was given to scramble the Jets.
Same thing with "Sandy Hoax". Plenty of time to bring in the porta potties and pay the crisis actors to walk around in circles for hours. Yet they want us to believe one kid made 21 kills shots where no medical professional was allowed to declare death in any case. No Medivac helicopter, ambulance or rescue personal were allowed to even see a victim much less attempt to save any of the 21.

But the parents who were all recent relocaters to our state, got their housed paid off. Most sold those free homes and left the state after the show was over.

It's also interesting to note that many of the buildings used in these false flags from the trade center to Sandy hook School were all flagged with serious asbestos issues with deadlines to address that problem quickly approaching.

If you hear about a "drill" ahead of time, you know the false flag is coming. The best truth always comes from the live radio traffic of the first responders. Like Oreo the fire fighter on 911 screaming into his radio "there are secondary explosions going off inside the building".

What better way could there be to put our defenses off guard than to prepare for a fake drill and then turn the drill into reality?

Remember the first incident at the federal building in Oklahoma City? They put it all on one guy in a rental truck with a bomb. They never did explain how 3 other explosives were later found planted inside the buildings infrastructure.

Remember Las Vegas? They never explained how I heard multiple gun shots on the video tapes. They spent lots of time trying to confuse us by saying those were echos. Anyone who heard that audio knows if the second, distant shots were just an echo, they also need to match the same rate of fire and number of shots. Needless to say they never did.

They have pulled this trick so many times, I'm immune to it today. These are the true "manufactured crisis's" that I don't allow to effect my views any longer. It's all about people control and taking our right to arm ourselves away. Nothing less nothing more. The shock value has worn off long before the intended results were achieved.

The funny thing is that now the BIGGEST pundit about Sandy Hook now says he fully believes Sandy Hook was NOT staged and blames the media for his "psychosis" Funny how he would have a change of heart in the middle of a lawsuit against him. Just saying

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/31/18289271/alex-jones-psychosis-conspiracies-sandy-hook-hoax

Didn't he also have theory that a little girl, blonde hair, was killed at SH.....then shows up in photo's. One of which was with Obama.......after the SH incident. If I recall her family is now residing in another state, convenience?

Ya'll feel free to get back on track here.....EMP effects. Grid down. Etc. I'm just as inclined to trail off into other things.

Respectfully,

Redbeard

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated