• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gather ye radios while ye may

Bought a few of the President Ronald radios. Amazon will have them for $99 from time to time. Simple conversion, solder 1k resistor and select menu item to put in 123456 code. Service menu set carrier level to 7w and modulation up all the way. Electret mic loud clean and clear with mic gain all the way up. I have one in my daughter's jeep, one for my dad's jeep, sold one and two on the shelf. Walks the dog on the Cobra 29 and has FM too.

PRESIDENT Ronald 10 Meter Radio Amazon product ASIN B078B1HHXN
President_Ronald_5.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_20221012_192028704.jpg
I came up with this today.
So I had about $500 worth of points racked up on an ultra one fuel card, from TA Truck Stop.
All I could find was some cobras until a few days ago I saw they were carrying Presidents.
Ended up going over by A nearby Petro fuel stop
They got $350 plus tax, so no out of pocket cash, the way I see it.

View attachment 60856
I came up with this today.
So I had about $500 worth of points racked up on an ultra one fuel card, from TA Truck Stop.
All I could find was some cobras until a few days ago I saw they were carrying Presidents.
Ended up going over by A nearby Petro fuel stop
They got $350 plus tax, so no out of pocket cash, the way I see it.
i really like my lincoln like that

Reactions: Keto
That is a good deal, too bad they wouldn't have took my points card.haha
Do they convert over like the Ronald?
Thanks @delboyuk for the information.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated