• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gather ye radios while ye may

As the thread title says, if you didn't gather them early on then you'll pay quite more now. The Galaxy flavors coming in are now substantially higher, in some cases about 60 bucks more..... Quite the increase.....

Looks like by the time they make it through dealers, right under 3 huns for the 959...... That's nuts! Two and a quarter for an AM only 929 and get this..... 4 huns for the 2547

This thing has gotten really out of hand.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
As the thread title says, if you didn't gather them early on then you'll pay quite more now. The Galaxy flavors coming in are now substantially higher, in some cases about 60 bucks more..... Quite the increase.....

Looks like by the time they make it through dealers, right under 3 huns for the 959...... That's nuts! Two and a quarter for an AM only 929 and get this..... 4 huns for the 2547

This thing has gotten really out of hand.
The RCI radios seem to be available, especially the new ones like the x9 and 99n radios. The Galaxy, not so much. I don't know what the relationship is between the two companies. Yes Galaxy is made by RCI, but I believe that they are separate companies. Maybe RCI makes the Galaxies as a private label arrangement? Or maybe Galaxy bought the designs to build the RCI radios themselves?

How long can Galaxy stay in business with no radios to sell? "Get em while they are hot!"

Reactions: Eldorado828
Where did you order them from? I thought about getting one myself.

From Nights in the UK https://www.kcb.co.uk/
Where did you order them from? I thought about getting one myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Well got the KPO mics yesterday, to tired to try em out so off work early today and fired up the DX-10 and did a comparison, the KPO sounds better then the stock, more treble , the stock mic has much base for my voice, loose the up down buttons but I don't use them anyhow, the color I am not to fond of but might take to work and paint it down the road, its a little larger then stock easier to hold in my hand imho.

20220303_152145.jpg
20220303_153920.jpg

Stryker 955v2 at Trucks in limited quantities.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.