• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

George Zimmerman.....guilty or innocent?

They're coming for GZ.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373856607.961040.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Are they looking for Zimmerman or gonna to take advantage of the the gay marriage supreme court decision?

I'm guessing the latter, and it looks like they are ready for the honeymoon, judging by how they've already got their pants off!

RT307

I'm guessing the latter, and it looks like they are ready for the honeymoon, judging by how they've already got their pants off!

RT307

Where is that crazy ass cracker when you need him? First thing George needs to do is get rid of that POS Keltec and get a reliable Sig, Ruger, or Glock 9mm.

Why?

The Keltec worked!

The round in the chamber will always fire!
They are just bargain brands, I wouldn't risk my life over it.
I have shot the snot out of my Ruger LCP and it's not a bad 45 ft pistol! Damn nice for a $300 pistol. 1000 rounds fired and never any problems.
From 4 inches and closer it's as accurate as a $100,000 pistol!

Pic of Zimmerman before he pigged up to look like a door to door salesman...and
a pic of what he really is. My son knows to call me if he is ever followed by ANYONE who resembles either of the two pics. I will personally end it.

3's

Attachments

• ht_george_zimmerman_ll_120518_wg.jpg
    ht_george_zimmerman_ll_120518_wg.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 197
  • KeithLuke.jpg
    KeithLuke.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 246

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.