• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

George Zimmerman.....guilty or innocent?

So Let's See..

Zimmerman found Innocent and Most Likely Guilty
( perhaps not to 2ed degree Murder but at least a form of Manslaughter)

Yet this Lady in Florida Gets 20 Years.. Really ?? Zimmerman trial turns spotlight on another Florida self-defense case

Here one who is Innocent...
Instead is Rail Roaded..

Where is the Justice ?

The justice is that the problematic punk Trayvon Martin is dead and Zimmerman is still alive.
On any other day I could care less for Zimmerman, but when a punk is sidewalking his less than perfect head what choice did he have?
The other case wasn't on 4 central fl TV stations for 3 weeks, so I know nothing about it. When a jury returns a verdict in 12 minutes, that means the case was clear cut.

Reactions: 1 person
So Let's See..

Zimmerman found Innocent and Most Likely Guilty
( perhaps not to 2ed degree Murder but at least a form of Manslaughter)

Yet this Lady in Florida Gets 20 Years.. Really ?? Zimmerman trial turns spotlight on another Florida self-defense case

Here one who is Innocent...
Instead is Rail Roaded..

Where is the Justice ?

man on his back, with a broken nose, and his head being bounced off something hard, compared to woman who fired a round with no idea where it would end up, and did not feel in enough jeopardy for her life to think she only had to warn her estranged husband (or who ever he was) not kill him NOW.

i see how they are the same situation.

Reactions: 2 people
Arizona watermelon drink + skittles + codeine/prescription cough syrup = "Purple Lean"
That crap will get you a rocky mountain high!
The autopsy report, not on the mainstream media, says Trayvon's liver was in very rough shape and was consistent with heavy "Purple Lean" abuse.
That certainly might have something to do with Trayvon's aggressive behavior on the night of his death.
If our President would have had a son, he'd be like Trayvon......better hide the cough syrup Mr President!

Reactions: 1 person
I knew he wouldnt be convicted OF ANYTHING.. This was all just media BS to keep people's attn away from more important things!

Hmmmmm, Travon visited with his girlfriend and maybe got his rocks off. Walked to the store and PAID for his candy and softdrink with legal tender, not counterfeit money nor did he steal anything. I've been there, needing a sugar rush after working a hefty chick for hours. Meanwhile Zimmerman PROFILED Travon from his car (isn't racial profiling a federal offense?) then Zimmerman got out of his car and STALKED Travon (isn't that also a state AND federal offense) then against police dispatch's suggestion he continued his stalk although the boy didn't break any laws and even if Travon slurped up all the codiene cough syrup available in Florida he still has the right to not be profiled and not stalked as he was on his way home. Oh and lest you forget that asshat Zimmerman looked like this and it was in the evening.

Attachments

• ht_george_zimmerman_ll_120518_wg.jpg
    ht_george_zimmerman_ll_120518_wg.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 195
  • KeithLuke.jpg
    KeithLuke.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 237
Odd, it seems to me that you are 'profiling' Zimmerman just like you admonish him doing to Trevon.
And, it's my opinion that the second photograph is 'shopped'. If not, then there was quite a bit of plastic surgery done. From later photographs, there's no evidence of that surgery. Must'a been expensive...
- 'Doc

Reactions: 2 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.