• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

George Zimmerman.....guilty or innocent?

Odd, it seems to me that you are 'profiling' Zimmerman just like you admonish him doing to Trevon.
And, it's my opinion that the second photograph is 'shopped'. If not, then there was quite a bit of plastic surgery done. From later photographs, there's no evidence of that surgery. Must'a been expensive...
- 'Doc

Ummmmm Doc.....time to get the eye glasses changed. That second pic is of Keith Luke, a white supremacist murderer/rapist from Massachusetts that GZ is being compared too.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=keit...YXcOeih4AOgwoE4&ved=0CC8QsAQ&biw=1600&bih=730

Ummmmm Doc.....time to get the eye glasses changed. That second pic is of Keith Luke, a white supremacist murderer/rapist from Massachusetts that GZ is being compared too.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=keit...YXcOeih4AOgwoE4&ved=0CC8QsAQ&biw=1600&bih=730

...exactly, I used Luke's photo to show the resemblance to a member of a group that is known to target Jews, Catholics and African Americans. The only thing missing was a swatstika on GZ's forehead. Now he's hunting in TX.

I've seen enough "rent a cops" over the years to recognize most of this breed is here because they didn't make the cut but still need the power trip.

By all means, if someone is pounding your head into the ground and smashing your face.....DEFEND YOURSELF! At the same time don't be a dumbass and extend your authority to the point you feel your above the real police who advised you NOT TO ENGAGE!

GZ thought he was the bigger man and had it all under control....right until he disregarded what he was told and decided to step into a situation we he got a surprise ass beating. Because Florida has some ridiculous law that allows you to put yourself in a dumb position and kill someone over removing yourself from this situation is nothing less than wrong.

I can buy a gun, move to Florida and put myself in all kinds of dangerous positions with nothing to worry about now. As soon as I get myself in over my head and I'm scared for my life, I can kill the other person no questions asked. I just "stood my ground". I really don't have to consider what I've done to get myself into that position because now it doesn't matter....as long as I'm scared for my life.

Few may feel sorry for Martin because we now know this kid was not the good brother just going to get candy. He was making drugs with that candy, was caught with stolen items and tools and was on the wrong track. Problem is none of that truly has any bearing on what went on that night.

There was no reason for GZ to kill Martin, GZ created the situation by forcing himself into a circumstance he was neither obligated or prepared to do. The ridiculous part is we have laws that support and protect this behavior and that gives some people the confidence to do reckless things. Had this been the son of a rich man or even in another state, things probably would have come out different regardless of the kids background.

I've seen enough "rent a cops" over the years to recognize most of this breed is here because they didn't make the cut but still need the power trip.

By all means, if someone is pounding your head into the ground and smashing your face.....DEFEND YOURSELF! At the same time don't be a dumbass and extend your authority to the point you feel your above the real police who advised you NOT TO ENGAGE!

GZ thought he was the bigger man and had it all under control....right until he disregarded what he was told and decided to step into a situation we he got a surprise ass beating. Because Florida has some ridiculous law that allows you to put yourself in a dumb position and kill someone over removing yourself from this situation is nothing less than wrong.

I can buy a gun, move to Florida and put myself in all kinds of dangerous positions with nothing to worry about now. As soon as I get myself in over my head and I'm scared for my life, I can kill the other person no questions asked. I just "stood my ground". I really don't have to consider what I've done to get myself into that position because now it doesn't matter....as long as I'm scared for my life.

Few may feel sorry for Martin because we now know this kid was not the good brother just going to get candy. He was making drugs with that candy, was caught with stolen items and tools and was on the wrong track. Problem is none of that truly has any bearing on what went on that night.

There was no reason for GZ to kill Martin, GZ created the situation by forcing himself into a circumstance he was neither obligated or prepared to do. The ridiculous part is we have laws that support and protect this behavior and that gives some people the confidence to do reckless things. Had this been the son of a rich man or even in another state, things probably would have come out different regardless of the kids background.

You sound just like a perfect MSNBC or CNN pundit. If you so afraid of people defending themselves with lethal force, don't go to Florida or these states http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-law-basics/states-that-have-stand-your-ground-laws.html . Because of all the bullshit that Zimmerman had to endure for simply saving his own life from a MMA punk, the NRA is strongly recommending "Self Defense Insurance".
Shame that one out of control punk caused all this shit because he just couldn't just turn the door knob and go in the house but had to go back for ghetto justice.
Civil trial lawyers will have a feeding frenzy suing all the networks and race baiters for decades.

Last edited:
You sound just like a perfect MSNBC or CNN pundit. If you so afraid of people defending themselves with lethal force, don't go to Florida or these states http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-law-basics/states-that-have-stand-your-ground-laws.html . Because of all the bullshit that Zimmerman had to endure for simply saving his own life from a MMA punk, the NRA is strongly recommending "Self Defense Insurance".
Shame that one out of control punk caused all this shit because he just couldn't just turn the door knob and go in the house but had to go back for ghetto justice.
Civil trial lawyers will have a feeding frenzy suing all the networks and race baiters for decades.

A beer for you sir.:beer:

While I'm no expert on the subject matter, I thank you very much for the compliment. I was just applying common sense to a topic that seemed to be overlooking it.

Rent a cops are paid, neighborhood watch volunteers are not. 90% of crimes in that neighborhood had witnesses seeing young black males walking through the neighborhood around that time....shame the media didn't report that.
Following an unknown suspicious person in your neighborhood is not a crime, but if you are in front of your residence but decide to go back to commit an aggravated assault on someone......that is a felony.
One less punk in Miami and a cash cow for his worthless absentee parents.

Rent a cops are paid, neighborhood watch volunteers are not. 90% of crimes in that neighborhood had witnesses seeing young black males walking through the neighborhood around that time....shame the media didn't report that.
Following an unknown suspicious person in your neighborhood is not a crime, but if you are in front of your residence but decide to go back to commit an aggravated assault on someone......that is a felony.
One less punk in Miami and a cash cow for his worthless absentee parents.

I think you have the wrong impression of my point. I'm not against anyone defending themselves with lethal force, the NRA, guns or the constitution.

I just think it's asinine to put people in the position of "neighborhood watchman" with a gun when they themselves have no respect for authority or their own safety and ignore instructions not to follow or engage.

Zimmerman's job was done when he called the police and described what he saw. What Zimmerman had to endure was the direct result of him stepping way beyond his authority.

Following a suspicious person was exactly what he was told not to do by the police. Why? Because the average single person is not prepared to safely accomplish this task, especially when it escalates to the level this did.

Some people disregard common sense when they have a gun in their pocket. That's the individual person and not the gun. How much do you want to bet if Zimmerman didn't have a gun, he would have listened to the police?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?