• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I got a new hobby

I am a guy not a ma'am. I wish I had a dollar for every time someone said something and claimed God told them it was to be so. I REALLY REALLY DO WISH THAT. Unfortunately most of them ended up killing someone . Not going to get into a discussion about religious beliefs here. About the only thing worse is a discussion about what amplifier is the best to buy.

BTW I too have my personal experiances and they may not be as different from your's as you may think. Nuff said about that. Now.......Dave Made or Fat Boy? What about X-Force? :)

I am a guy not a ma'am. I wish I had a dollar for every time someone said something and claimed God told them it was to be so. I REALLY REALLY DO WISH THAT. Unfortunately most of them ended up killing someone . Not going to get into a discussion about religious beliefs here. About the only thing worse is a discussion about what amplifier is the best to buy.

BTW I too have my personal experiances and they may not be as different from your's as you may think. Nuff said about that. Now.......Dave Made or Fat Boy? What about X-Force? :)
I apologize.
something from Dragnet and my gramps would say,"ma'am?!" When he wanting me to speak louder.
I catch your drift. Neither on the choices meaning that I have my convictions as to be not wanting to be on the wrong side of the law concerning amps and 11 meter applications.

Have a good day CK!

So it had nothing to do with the 1960's policy of deinstitutionalization under the Comunity Mental Health Act of 1963, the Wyatt V Stickney lawsuit of 1971, or the 1975 O'Connor v Donaldson lawsuit?

I just want to make sure I've got it right.

Obviously not, don't you think?

Got the air gun bug, bad. Always enjoyed shooting my BB guns as a kid. Starting to research and buy some new hunting and plinking rifles and pistols. Pretty fun stuff, plus cheap to shoot.

I tried to get into it...but u cannot buy them off the internet in michigan.....stupid libtard state.

Took delivery of a new Crosman 2240 today. Very impressed with the performance. It feels great in your hand and the trigger is awesome. No creep, travel and breaks cleanly. This models has been around a loooong time and has tons of aftermarket parts and power mods.

It sort of reminds me of a Ruger MK II or Browning Buckmark.

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Crosman_2240/221

Yup...been around a long time.....had a few and after a while they always start leaking.......hope they have progress more then those oldies.

Yikes...hate rats.
Nothing less than a .22 for big rats.

28 gauge at close range works well especially when they are in the compost bin. :) .22Lr with scope works for longer range. Half a gallon of gas down their burrow holes works REAL well too. Beware of the concussion upon ignition however. YES I am speaking from experiance. Funniest thing I ever saw was a half burnt still smoking rat run out of a hole and down over the riverbank. :)

Reactions: binrat and Eastside
28 gauge at close range works well especially when they are in the compost bin. :) .22Lr with scope works for longer range. Half a gallon of gas down tbeir burrow holes works REAL well too. Beware on the concussion upon ignition however. YES I am speaking from experiance. Funniest thing I ever saw was a half burnt still smoking rat run out of a hole and down over the riverbank. :)
They make 22 Rat shot.
The air gun sport is a whole different breed plus you can go full auto without all the red tape and $$$. I and my neighbors used to have BB gun wars which was a little lopsided. I and one kid shared a Daisey rifle while his brother and my brother had a Daisey and some unknown brand that looked like a mini 14 which put a Daisey to Shame.
My Crossman 1377C several years later was good for target practice and dispatching errant animals. Eventually the the Crosman lost some of it's steam and I gave it to a nephew.
Since I'm big on the big guns now I wonder if getting an air rifle might be fun in that I wouldn't have to make a special trip to my bro's private gun range.
I do have plenty of squirrels around though.

28 gauge at close range works well especially when they are in the compost bin. :) .22Lr with scope works for longer range. Half a gallon of gas down their burrow holes works REAL well too. Beware of the concussion upon ignition however. YES I am speaking from experiance. Funniest thing I ever saw was a half burnt still smoking rat run out of a hole and down over the riverbank. :)

Ha ha ha :D

Done any cool mods to that pistola yet?
For what I just paid for 1000 rds of 22lr, I could have bought a nice air gun and enough ammo to last me and my boys a good long while.
I really need to look into one of those

I just put a steel breech and topped that with a red dot sight. Very happy with it now.

Reactions: Sideways
They make 22 Rat shot.

This is my 22LR rat shot.

hqdefault.jpg

Is this what you meant by rat shot? I have some of that as well but almost never use it. The pattern is far too wide but it does work well for keeping the neighbor's unwanted dogs away. :whistle:

CC0039.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated