• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I got a new hobby

I remember watching a news segment where some staunch anti gun politicians were at a range and given the opportunity to fire some small machine guns. The commentators had a field day when they zoomed in on the big smiles on their faces as they were spraying bullets downrange.

Anyone remember that story? I'd like to watch it again.

I initially thought that an airgun suppressor would be LEGAL. I got fooled, it's treated the same as for a regular firearm. My little Crosman 2240 .22 call pellet pistol is very loud, almost to loud.

Reactions: Eastside
Actually,serious gun owners are an educated bunch. American gun control laws are a violation of our 2nd amendment rights.
When got back into this sport of owning handguns I had to research gun laws for each state I live and travel through because of these illegal gun control laws in order to keep from getting deep trouble with the so called gun control laws.
As far as getting excited over a gun,well,it's an American thing.

P.S. I was just picking at you earlier hoping that you'd reply.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
There was no law or executive order. Reagan brushed aside The mental Health Systems Act that Carter signed a month before the election. This act provided federal block grants that funded federal community mental health centers. Reagan basically discarded the act and the funds dried up with it. That's all I remember about it. I suppose there is a ton of supporting documentation for you to carouse.

He basically eliminated federal funding that operated the federal clinics and gave the block grants to the states. The states just couldn't do it all by themselves, so the doors opened up and the crazies hit the streets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
Last edited:
I still remember how Jimmy Carter almost destroyed this nation. High interest rates. High fuel prices.
What Reagan did was cut federal spending to get us back on track.
We had to tighten our belt.
image.jpg

I initially thought that an airgun suppressor would be LEGAL. I got fooled, it's treated the same as for a regular firearm. My little Crosman 2240 .22 call pellet pistol is very loud, almost to loud.

Done any cool mods to that pistola yet?
For what I just paid for 1000 rds of 22lr, I could have bought a nice air gun and enough ammo to last me and my boys a good long while.
I really need to look into one of those

There was no law or executive order. Reagan brushed aside The mental Health Systems Act that Carter signed a month before the election. This act provided federal block grants that funded federal community mental health centers. Reagan basically discarded the act and the funds dried up with it. That's all I remember about it. I suppose there is a ton of supporting documentation for you to carouse.

He basically eliminated federal funding that operated the federal clinics and gave the block grants to the states. The states just couldn't do it all by themselves, so the doors opened up and the crazies hit the streets.

So it had nothing to do with the 1960's policy of deinstitutionalization under the Comunity Mental Health Act of 1963, the Wyatt V Stickney lawsuit of 1971, or the 1975 O'Connor v Donaldson lawsuit?

I just want to make sure I've got it right.

but you will NEVER convince someone who thinks God himself granted them the right to own whatever they want rather than mere mortal men over 200 years ago.
There was and there is such a thing as men actually speaking as they are impressed upon by God to declare things into The Earth.
Food for thought.
P.S. I have my references And personal experience which is backed up by a higher authority.
Just stating the facts ma'am.
image.jpg

God has set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.