• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is this the new Stryker SSB?

dxswe thanks for posting that sure is a nice looking rig!!! Did you also purchase the programming cable with it aswell??

As i predicted it would be, its also been released in Europe by CRT France under the name Superstar SS6900.

ss 3900

SUPERSTAR%206900.png

The only things I dont care for is the channel display its not needed when theres a frquency display or counter and the dreaded band selector. Contiuous tuning is the way to go like the RCI 2950 ALL YOU NEED IS A SHIFT TO MOVE THE CURSER :censored:

Just wondering ... Is it the same junk with new clothes?

That's what I've been thinking. This doesn't seem like anything really new here. Another RCI EPT-6900 type radio with a different display from it's cousins. I like this type of rig, but what is the big deal, beyond a little eye-candy?

That's what I've been thinking. This doesn't seem like anything really new here. Another RCI EPT-6900 type radio with a different display from it's cousins. I like this type of rig, but what is the big deal, beyond a little eye-candy?

Definately more of the same, nothing new from crt in that respect, but i think the superstar branding will be more popular than the other unknown brands that have been seen before, in much the same way as the cobra 148 gtl dx was much more popular than the superstar 360fm over here despite the fact they are both identical internally,people tend to go with familiarity.

I don't know if you all have found the AT-5555 in your parts yet but up here in Ottawa Ontario Canada we got em!! I've had mine for the last 6 weeks and I love it!! call 613-749-7592 ask for Rock. I was at his shop today and he was saying that he still has 4 or 5 cases left, with an intro price of $249 Cdn you can't beat it.

They must have bought a truckload at closeout price...I wonder if they are the first run radio`s that say "RF Rain" in the front instead of rf gain, or is it really the latest version with blue lighting?
that is dirt cheap

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.