• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Labor Day Week-end - LSB 16 revival effort

Rick , This is one of my good friends places , https://www.thunderboatmarinecenter.com/ If you get close by Tell " Don " his buddy Leo in RI said Hello ! Stay safe , 73 & God Bless , Leo

That is just under an hour's drive north from where I'm currently at. I don't know that business specifically, but I am familiar with that area. Back in 1990, my dad and I bought a boat that was docked at a marina right by there.

Reactions: Rwb and 357magnum
I've been in Miami all week, where I do have access to a base. A little of skip was rolling in yesterday afternoon, but I could only hear two or three stations. They were barely coming in over the noise floor. That was it on LSB 38. There was nothing on LSB 16.

The bottom line is that the skip down here has been dead for close to two weeks.

Reactions: 357magnum and Rwb
Im thinkin we are beating a dead horse on ch 16 lsb.
Every time i try i just get static in southwest mo

Well homies,i was on every band in my galaxy 99v,my sears roadtalker,htx 212 radio shack and dead simply dead.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.