• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

legal linear

Awesome. I am not afraid to put a big ass aluminum whip on the back of my Corvette!

I had a Beautiful Female friend who I gave the handle "Corvette Queen" to back in the mid 70's.She was a Babe & then some & she drove a White Corvette with a custom painted hood on it & she had a Radio Shack Telephone style CB in it & a 102" fiberglass whip on the rear drivers side bumper.She use to stop by & take me riding & that made my day since she was about 8 years older than I was so I was not old enough to drive & who would not want to be driven around by a Hot Blonde Babe in a Hot Corvette? {:>)

SIX-SHOOTER

I had a Beautiful Female friend who I gave the handle "Corvette Queen" to back in the mid 70's.She was a Babe & then some & she drove a White Corvette with a custom painted hood on it & she had a Radio Shack Telephone style CB in it & a 102" fiberglass whip on the rear drivers side bumper.She use to stop by & take me riding & that made my day since she was about 8 years older than I was so I was not old enough to drive & who would not want to be driven around by a Hot Blonde Babe in a Hot Corvette? {:>)

SIX-SHOOTER
I dig that story! There was a guy in the late 80s in my town that had a newer Firebird and he always had a girl in his car!

I spend half my day at work wondering where to mount a CB in a C5 generation Corvette that I'm shopping!

Reactions: 357magnum and W4KVW

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.