• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, my suspensions are definitely tuned and peaked with this one. But I'll bite.

I know of Lester's reputation, the good and the not so good.
I see someone, in this case a tech who turns one screw, then re-brands it to "Lescom". He spends MORE time working on the "brand" and his ego, and it leaves very little time for any real work. And that horrible introduction to his videos!! :LOL:
Oh, I know he has a fairly decent following, but so did Jim Jones, and that didn't work out so well.
@cbbillyuk - Find a good tech. Someone who cares more about the quality of their work than how many followers and thumbs up they get on YouTube. As for your order, good luck!
Thanks mate, well I can only hope that this will get resolved but with a looming house move date I may end up out of pocket, Les has known for months but failed in every way to be reasonable.

LESTER CUSTOM TRUCK SHOP SCAM

I placed an order on the 15th December 2021 and to this date (4th July 2023) I have not received the radio, or the refund that I requested. I am now having to take legal action through the courts to try and get my money back.
So an up date for everyone, I have emailed him twice since this post and he has ignored every request, looks like I am going to have leave posts on his YouTube videos to try and get a response.

So an up date for everyone, I have emailed him twice since this post and he has ignored every request, looks like I am going to have leave posts on his YouTube videos to try and get a response.
i just noticed you cant leave any comments.. :(

I am not here to defend Lester, but I have never had an issue with his shipments or builds. He does state that 'Custom Orders' will take longer to address than standard orders of gear he has already modified and tuned. He is a retired US Navy Electronics Tech and knows his stuff, unlike the moron in the desert who 'claims' to know everything. Lester is a one-man band and is getting old as well and admits that in his videos. Something is fishy about your claim of him scamming you. It makes absolutely no sense to me and you obviously have left out some details. Just my opinion!

You ever think about a phone call? Actually speak to someone? And why have you waited a year and a half?
Yep tried calling, no answer and calling from the UK to the USA isn't cheap, as we get charged even if they dont' answer when calling over seas.

Just a way of an up date today 16th July 2023. Tried calling again twice, no answer, emailed and no response....

Just curious.... is the radio you ordered "allowed" in the UK? Only reason I ask is because I've ordered a few "things" from different countries only to have either their customs or ours snatch it up. In which cases I didn't get a refund because I should have known better (oh, I did LOL).

Reactions: Enterprise312ok
Just curious.... is the radio you ordered "allowed" in the UK? Only reason I ask is because I've ordered a few "things" from different countries only to have either their customs or ours snatch it up. In which cases I didn't get a refund because I should have known better (oh, I did LOL).
Hi fella, yes it is allowed in the uk but I am also a Amateur Radio Operator that allows me to operate Radios on other bands.

Reactions: 144inBama
His meters always show major watts…. More bullshit!!!
I believe this is a bunch of BS Dude never did post a copy of his invoice.
I know Lester. And if any of you idiots new Lester. And the innovations that he has made.
You wouldn't be sitting here saying what you're saying Bet money.
This is a bunch of ham operators(crybabies) bashing, a tech that knows more than the whole lot of you combined ever would know in their lifetime.. The improvements he makes to the Stryker 955 are phenomenal It puts a stock radio to shame. So you bitches quit bashing one of the best cakes to ever touch a radio.

I know Lester. And if any of you idiots new Lester. And the innovations that he has made.
This is a bunch of ham operators(crybabies) bashing, a tech that knows more than the whole lot of you combined ever would know in their lifetime.. The improvements he makes to the Stryker 955 are phenomenal It puts a stock radio to shame. So you bitches quit bashing one of the best cakes to ever touch a radio.

Wow, tough words for a new guy~!

...Methinks that thou protesteth too much...

This is a bunch of ham operators(crybabies) bashing, a tech that knows more than the whole lot of you combined ever would know in their lifetime.. The improvements he makes to the Stryker 955 are phenomenal It puts a stock radio to shame. So you bitches quit bashing one of the best cakes to ever touch a radio
What wonderful grammar and punctuation skills on display!

I bet when you smile we can see you have more teeth than IQ points, where were you edumucated?

Maybe it's just me, but I would prefer not to let a cake touch my radio.

20240423_231823.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.