• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MOSLEY 27 MHz Antenna Designs - GROUND PLANE - DP-275-27 - "Devant Special" 11 Meters

Marconi

Usually if I can hear em' I can talk to em'.
Oct 23, 2005
Houston
Alexis, I also sent him a private message (conversation) and he has not responded to that either.

I think he has been back maybe a couple of times and did not respond. Maybe he is having too much fun with his new Mosley to post again. His one and only post on WWDX.

73's

Eddie

Alexis Mercado

May 17, 2016
Alexis, I also sent him a private message (conversation) and he has not responded to that either.

I think he has been back maybe a couple of times and did not respond. Maybe he is having too much fun with his new Mosley to post again. His one and only post on WWDX.

73's

Eddie

Ahh, ok. His first post.

Well, time will tell. I think if someone has a particular antenna like this one, the owner should post some pictures for the guys to see ithe construction details, specially this one of which no picture can be found anywhere in the web.

It’s intriguing no picture can be found in the web. If anyone here find one, post it.

AudioShockwav

Extraterrestrial
Staff member
Apr 6, 2005
Nor Cal Sierra Nevada

This looks like a ground plane with a trombone match on the bottom, no?

Bottom of page.

Jeff

Marconi

Oct 23, 2005
Houston
Amen Jeff.

I sure wish I had some good dimensions for the Mosley Devant.

After all these years...for that antenna being around, and not hearing much of a word, you'd think that folks would want to talk about it a little bit.

73's

Eddie - Marconi

Handy Andy

Do Your Research First, Then Decide...
Apr 23, 2018
www.cbtricks.com
After all these years...for that antenna being around, and not hearing much of a word, you'd think that folks would want to talk about it a little bit.
The olden days, when metal antennas were not banned due to the insane installs that got some people killed...

Some only follow the pretty pictures, but not heed the warnings written in BOLD print.

Sigh...an antenna that could still work...

Reactions: Marconi

Marconi

Oct 23, 2005
Houston
Midnight special, thanks for the link.

The Mosley Devant manual helps a lot, but I wish to model the Devant in Eznec and I need better dimensions for the exposed parts as installed, etc. installed lengths L" and diameters D".

If you can help me, that would be great, but if you can't...then let me know, OK?

Thanks - 73's and God Bless you,

Eddie - Marconi - Grampa on my radio.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.