1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

My Little Shack in Progress

Discussion in 'Station & Mobile Pics' started by Shadetree Mechanic, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Woody-202

Woody-202 Sr. Member

I like the way you have your hand mics lined up (y)

2. 2NC995

2NC995 DAN

Nice work! Looking good!!

Rwb, S&W357 and Shadetree Mechanic like this.
  3. WINKDOGG

WINKDOGG President CFO & CPFO WorldwideDX Radio

Wow now that is great space management ! I reduce the amount of bench gear when the girlfriend needs a place to put her stuff down lol but if she isn't here for a few days I pull more back out haha I think at last count I have 80+ mobiles 13+ Bases and now im buying more large older gear :whistle: The newest Heathkit is like a mini fridge minus the beers haha :ROFLMAO: Ill take pics of "the radio cabinet" if everyone promises not to break my stones lol ! Im grabbing 14 more radios on Sunday from a guy in Philadelphia !!! 9 Cobras 3 Radio Shacks 2 RCA's plus his power supplies , mics , meters , antennas etc . He is moving and "everything must go " it was an offer I could not refuse o_O

Is it hoarding if all your stuff is from the same hobby ???:D

73's

4. S&W357

S&W357 WDX-556 / 2NC556 $upporting Member

"Is it hoarding if all your stuff is from the same hobby ???:D"

Of course not...I don't think. o_O

Rwb and Shadetree Mechanic like this.
  5. Sonar

Sonar Sr. Member

Looks great chris. Was the eq not working well with the Sonar? 73.
    PS. I haven't forgotten about you my friend. I went through a tough beginning to 2020. I still have all your goods Chris. I'll try to hook something up soon brother.

6. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

I made a place for the Robyn and then took it back out to have a place for my rack gear. The rack gear does great with the 955 and the Sonar too, but I think the Sonar sounds better with the D104. I feel like that's the way it's supposed to sound because the 104 has a lot of punch where the rack gear compressor is adjusted for sideband on the 955. I could adjust it to better suit AM but I would rather not fiddle with it all the time. I would rather set it and forget it. If I really wanted to run rack gear on the Sonar, I would buy a second setup to have dedicated systems for each mode of operation. I hope you are doing well, I am working tons of overtime at the moment and we are not at our peak season yet. I will talk to you soon.
    Chris

Rwb and Woody-202 like this.
  7. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

#67 Shadetree Mechanic, Jan 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    RT431 and Rwb like this.
  8. S&W357

S&W357 WDX-556 / 2NC556 $upporting Member

hmmmm....