• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New president lincoln 2

So HOW do you get to the hidden menu, that's we need to know how to do it? Is it same at as the Andy2, that's what I have and want to know how to access. Thanks for sharing

I don't think Shades answer was a "pounce", he is just trying to to point out that this thread is about a different radio.
Rather than getting off topic in other threads, give a little time for answers in your other thread that is on topic.

Jeff
I did start a post or thread my own after I figured it out.lol . Had some excellent ideas sent to me, respectful and nice. Made me feel welcome in this forum. I see people debating sht that has nothing to do with cb radios or anything remotely close, and not 1 sideways remark or comment towards them .... but I get one .... na,the guy pounced cuz I was on the wrong page. Like I broke the law ,Plain and simple.Guy might be angry about something at that particular moment he wrote. Feel bad. Thanks for sharing.

Well, I just "bit the bullet, pulled the trigger", on a new President Lincon ll V3.
Ordered from Walcott. My only other order from them a while back was a 17" shaft extender.
Now, I can't wait to get the radio and try it out.
Hope it has clear modulation! That's my greatest concern.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I did start a post or thread my own after I figured it out.lol . Had some excellent ideas sent to me, respectful and nice. Made me feel welcome in this forum. I see people debating sht that has nothing to do with cb radios or anything remotely close, and not 1 sideways remark or comment towards them .... but I get one .... na,the guy pounced cuz I was on the wrong page. Like I broke the law ,Plain and simple.Guy might be angry about something at that particular moment he wrote. Feel bad. Thanks for sharing.
You asked if the Andy was the same as a Lincoln, in a thread about the old Lincoln that did not have a service menu. I gave you a quick reply, because I felt that it didn't need a whole paragraph. But now I have to write a paragraph. I am not mad, not at you or anyone else. Sorry you took that the wrong way, I thought I was being helpful and honest to let you know that you probably wouldn't find answers for the Andy in a thread about the old Lincoln that doesn't have the service menu. Sorry to make it seem that I pounced, like I said, I just thought I would give a quick little reply. I guess I could have found a YouTube video about the Andy information you wanted, and posted it in the Lincoln thread that doesn't even have a service menu. Is that what you were expecting in a thread about the old Lincoln without the service menu? And I am sorry to everyone else who has to read this.

Well, I just "bit the bullet, pulled the trigger", on a new President Lincon ll V3.
Ordered from Walcott. My only other order from them a while back was a 17" shaft extender.
Now, I can't wait to get the radio and try it out.
Hope it has clear modulation! That's my greatest concern.
It will have clear modulation if nobody hacks it up. I imagine you can turn it up a little bit but don’t get crazy.

Reactions: Groundhog KSS-2012
It will have clear modulation if nobody hacks it up. I imagine you can turn it up a little bit but don’t get crazy.
Oh I won't. Will probably just do conversion and that's it. Will send it to Stu in Clyde, New York. Have him make sure alignment is spot on and do the conversion and make sure that everything looks good.

Last edited:
You asked if the Andy was the same as a Lincoln, in a thread about the old Lincoln that did not have a service menu. I gave you a quick reply, because I felt that it didn't need a whole paragraph. But now I have to write a paragraph. I am not mad, not at you or anyone else. Sorry you took that the wrong way, I thought I was being helpful and honest to let you know that you probably wouldn't find answers for the Andy in a thread about the old Lincoln that doesn't have the service menu. Sorry to make it seem that I pounced, like I said, I just thought I would give a quick little reply. I guess I could have found a YouTube video about the Andy information you wanted, and posted it in the Lincoln thread that doesn't even have a service menu. Is that what you were expecting in a thread about the old Lincoln without the service menu? And I am sorry to everyone else who has to read this.
Thanks, and my apologies as well, I have found that may of the codes work the same way on different models, that's why I was asking on all the President line of cbs on the forums. 73 to u and your fam.

I don't think Shades answer was a "pounce", he is just trying to to point out that this thread is about a different radio.
Rather than getting off topic in other threads, give a little time for answers in your other thread that is on topic.

Jeff
I know I was wrong. I apologized to him for being a d***

Just got a text message saying my President Lincoln ll V3 will be delivered today. Will immediately send it to Stu in Clyde NY at https://dxradioshopny.com
and have the alignment checked and get the best and cleanest modulation possible out of it. So, it will be another few days before I get to actually try it out. I have high hopes. We'll see.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.