• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

No more free ham ticket?

License and test and other fees are taxation (by another name) out of control.

See if there isn’t a private vendor in charge of such. Then you know who are the legalized criminals.

Haz-Mat Certification
TWIC
Concealed Carry

Are all the same vendor & process. Identical.

But you have to pay nearly $200 each time.

None is permanent.

(Same for airline TSA pre-approval. Had the others so it was funny — unexpected — to have no wait at all and bypassing hundreds of others in line. Dirty, tired and on the way home from oilfield).

FCC just playing catch-up.

Wait till they use Nellie Ohr as poster child to drum up new restrictions and higher fees.

Reactions: big_sho9 and Rwb
License and test and other fees are taxation (by another name) out of control.

See if there isn’t a private vendor in charge of such. Then you know who are the legalized criminals.

Haz-Mat Certification
TWIC
Concealed Carry

Are all the same vendor & process. Identical.

But you have to pay nearly $200 each time.

None is permanent.

(Same for airline TSA pre-approval. Had the others so it was funny — unexpected — to have no wait at all and bypassing hundreds of others in line. Dirty, tired and on the way home from oilfield).

FCC just playing catch-up.

Wait till they use Nellie Ohr as poster child to drum up new restrictions and higher fees.

i know its $50. And yes i can pay it but what i give up? Now if they asked $1000 id bet those who are happy to pay $50 will be even more happy to pay a grand

If they ever charged 1k for a ticket renewal, that would merely force me into becoming a mobile bootlegger. Band on the run, but still having fun. Yep, a fugitive from Jailer man and sailor Sam.
hell you be safe, local coyote hunters got 2 meter radios,were operating in the ssb portion. I listened even 2 of our deputy sherriff members were involved. Called fcc n might as well been talkin to the wall

hell you be safe, local coyote hunters got 2 meter radios,were operating in the ssb portion. I listened even 2 of our deputy sherriff members were involved. Called fcc n might as well been talkin to the wall

Not seeing a problem.

Laws against monopoly pricing (hospital, etc) aren’t enforced (any district attorney could file), and many tens of thousands of Americans die annually as a DIRECT result.

Other examples are un-ending. (Every illegal alien is a criminal felon).

I hope folks keep it clean. Manners and use.
Leave well enough alone.

Not seeing a problem.

Laws against monopoly pricing (hospital, etc) aren’t enforced (any district attorney could file), and many tens of thousands of Americans die annually as a DIRECT result.

Other examples are un-ending. (Every illegal alien is a criminal felon).

I hope folks keep it clean. Manners and use.
Leave well enough alone.

as of late its no longer illegal to break laws,watch tv news and listen to what a party says,but ghats my opinion n my view i think 1A is still legal?

I talk both places, I'm just careful not to use a boatload of power on 11.
55 watts pep is nuff,great antennas utilize the power,most important bit of communications no matter the band is the antenna

Reactions: Slowmover

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated