• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Predator Freedom DX-K...111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOTY MONSTER if you currently have a 10K you can remove the coil and use a #10 metric fine threaded bolt with the head cut off with a lock washer to re-join the top and bottom sections and you've got a solid extension for adding length to tune your 102 whip[/QUOTE said:
interesting idea there booty. hey jjd what ya think of this idea bm put up
sounds good and you,d just be modifyling what ya alreay got.wonder
could ya just use the SMALL coil on the double coil . that way you,d still have less coil

interesting idea there booty. hey jjd what ya think of this idea bm put up
sounds good and you,d just be modifyling what ya alreay got.wonder
could ya just use the SMALL coil on the double coil . that way you,d still have less coil

Since most everything on a Predator antenna screws apart, (except for the coil) you can take it apart, and re-configure it any way you want...You can even add parts off other Predators and build one wicked looking antenna...

-may or may not work very well...but you can do it...

Bulldog needs to be working for UPS. This is impressive.

[youtube]mCQQOQWC_8A[/youtube]

I'm not joking, I'm honestly impressed. 95% of what you saw was made in the USA (not sure which 5% is not, perhaps Bulldog is an illegal...it matters not).

The man spent 18 minutes packing that antenna and did one hell of a job. Credit where credit is due for a job well done.

crap

that is the worst antenna design i have ever seen.
and its ugly. i would not want one on my truck.
i love snake oil salesmen. selling garbage antennas.

gives you better modulation.
are you guys mentally challenged.

I was just bringing attention to his impressive packaging demonstration, no need to be bad natured.

I should add though that if it does turn out that the 5% of non USA components in that video consists of Bulldog being an illegal then I'm going to feel a little foolish.

Don`t forget, you have to go down to radio shack and buy a 1/4 wave whip and cut it down to fit the Freedom DX-K.
Then you will have a 1/4 wave whip. (y)
I have to agree, AWESOME packing job, Ebert would give that video 2 thumbs up.

Jeff

I was just bringing attention to his impressive packaging demonstration, no need to be bad natured.

I should add though that if it does turn out that the 5% of non USA components in that video consists of Bulldog being an illegal then I'm going to feel a little foolish.

OK....Great Packing vid...BUT! We are talking about packing a aluminum pipe! That is all the Freedom Antenna is....No Coil to get bent up...No stinger to get lost or bent...Just a pipe...OK, there's a tube of grease and a piece of paper that proves you spent close to a Hundred Dollars for the grease and pipe...

If Bulldog can find people willing to buy these things for that kind of money, "Power to him!"

IMO the packing is over-kill, and a waist of time and money, but it just go's to show you, some people will buy anything they see advertised on the Internet...

OK....Great Packing vid...BUT! We are talking about packing a aluminum pipe! That is all the Freedom Antenna is....No Coil to get bent up...No stinger to get lost or bent...Just a pipe...OK, there's a tube of grease and a piece of paper that proves you spent close to a Hundred Dollars for the grease and pipe...

If Bulldog can find people willing to buy these things for that kind of money, "Power to him!"

IMO the packing is over-kill, and a waist of time and money, but it just go's to show you, some people will buy anything they see advertised on the Internet...

Dont forget he also packed a wrench!!

Professional cheerleader JJD talking bad about a Kale made product? Say it ain't so!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned