• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Prefer list

Grogan said it ! " Box Pizza Kit's " ! Thanks a lot ! I use to love those things way back ! I haven't had one in a while . Need it or not , now I have to get one !:LOL:
I was buying the bagged pizza crusts for awhile, but they're not usually very fresh. So I reverted to what I used to do 30 years ago: buying pre-mixed dough. That's better. But I'm thinking about making my own dough in my bread machine.
A bread machine is a good thing to have in an extended bug-in situation. I bought mine at the Goodwill store; think I gave 2 bucks for it.
Another good thing is a Corona (see what I did there?:whistle:) hand-cranked grain mill. Mine cost less than $30 new, and I've used it to make corn meal from feed corn and flour from bagged wheat, both from the feed store.

WEC , Wife bought me a stand mixer for Christmas so I can make my own dough . But that's cheating we're talking about that Pizza Kit ( Chef Boyardee ) . You know that stuff we're when you make the crust it's a cross between Bisquick & Sawdust ? :LOL: 73 , Leo

Reactions: S&W357 and WECSOG
WEC , Wife bought me a stand mixer for Christmas so I can make my own dough . But that's cheating we're talking about that Pizza Kit ( Chef Boyardee ) . You know that stuff we're when you make the crust it's a cross between Bisquick & Sawdust ? :LOL: 73 , Leo
Oh, I see what you're talking about, Leo! Amazon sells six packs so you don't even have to go out during the pandemic. https://amzn.to/2IIRgem
Just open the front door, preceded by a cloud of Lysol! :D
You can even sign up for a subscription so you get a six pack every month, automatically!
I'll have to try those. They've gotta be better than pre-packaged crusts.

Reactions: 357magnum
source.gif

With all the media hype, lack of TP, water, and bleach, I'm inclined to come up with homemade signs and post them along the hwy out up front. Have to find a way into the rose hedge, so to keep others from taking them.

Possibly "ZOMBIES AHEAD 2.3 MILES"

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?