• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Lincoln 2 plus

I have “both” set on my L2+.I talk where I hear. I talk to a lot of drifty guys I guess lol
I run it that way because I operate mobile and like to run the radio “Channelized”. I can barely see the little line under VFO frequency digit when I am looking at the radio normally, no way I can manipulate that 100hz while driving. It’s just easier for me to use the clarifier.

I can barely see the little line under VFO frequency digit when I am looking at the radio

That tiny cursor is damned hard to see, especially for aging eyes. I wish President hadn't felt the need to make the display quite so CB like with large channel number and the tiny freq display. I rarely look at the channel. But then they did choose to include echo and RB. Good radio tho......

That tiny cursor is damned hard to see, especially for aging eyes. I wish President hadn't felt the need to make the display quite so CB like with large channel number and the tiny freq display. I rarely look at the channel. But then they did choose to include echo and RB. Good radio tho......

I’m not sure how the old 2510 were on AM but to my surprise mine has dam good audio.

I’m not sure how the old 2510 were on AM but to my surprise mine has dam good audio.

HR2510 / Lincoln (1) are very good SSB performers, don't think they were really meant to be AM monsters, thankfully. All that I ever heard always sound very good. Uniden made. Good stuff. Wouldn't mind having one. Enjoy yours.

Reactions: Slowmover
Be aware that some of the Lincoln II+ units had the clarifier fixed for RX (RIT) only. Latest units added RX+TX with a new menu option. There is no mod for older versions.
I agree with the VFO operation, clarifier used only for RX.
Thanks , yeah my menu has rx tx or both .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?