• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

The only contact I made on LSB 16 today was with WDX 945. I didn't hear anyone else hailing on LSB 16. I went up to LSB 37 and was able to make a contact in the Seattle area. Not too shabby. Still, I was hoping for more connections on LSB 16.
Same on this End as in making more Contact's today,No dice today not even one, quiet on this end!!

well i am so glad that what we started a few years ago is coming around,, i finally made a contact to west coast,, thanks shockwave, at 11 25 eastern time,, until i started getting splatter it was a good signal,,,i am hearing a lot in there but they are not hearing me,,, i am just running a old barn find cobra 142 gtl not pretty but very functional,, old turner +3 and a a99 clone,, my realistic crossbow .64 is still down for a repair but hope it will be up soon,, keep it up gentlemen,,, thanks for trying so hard,,,

well i am so glad that what we started a few years ago is coming around,, i finally made a contact to west coast,, thanks shockwave, at 11 25 eastern time,, until i started getting splatter it was a good signal,,,i am hearing a lot in there but they are not hearing me,,, i am just running a old barn find cobra 142 gtl not pretty but very functional,, old turner +3 and a a99 clone,, my realistic crossbow .64 is still down for a repair but hope it will be up soon,, keep it up gentlemen,,, thanks for trying so hard,,,
Nice making the contact this morning, I was on Highway 140 driving into town when I heard you.
The band was very noisy on my end but you got through all the traffic.
From wet soggy CA.......
CDX 339

Jeff

It was very noisy on 16, talked to one guy that was in Texas, mobile as well.
He was a old timer,said they used to talk on 27.145 (rc slot) back in the early days but that was the only two stations that popped above the noise floor on 16.
Conditions are good, it's just the combined noise of AM heterodyne and what sounds like central american stations makes it difficult.
38 was a train wreck, some good contacts on 37 and 39.
Switched to ten meters and there were stations scattered across the band.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated