• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ruger Wrangler

Pretty sure I’ve cracked some teeth on shotgun pellets over the years, the worst being steel shot in duck jerky. Ouch.

Still never had the pleasure of eating a turkey harvested with a butt shot from a 308, lol!

Reactions: 357magnum
Oh, yea! Well with my Model 70 .308 I can shoot a Turkey in the butt at 400 yards. I mearly "hand load" mine right from the box to the firearm. o_Oo_O:LOL::LOL::LOL:......wish I had time to load my own.....I could prolly hit 2 Turkey in the butt with one shot.

[Diclaimer: This is intended for amusement purposes only]

.308 is great. My little Remington Model SEVEN CDL .308 is great. 20" barrel and light. I also "hand load" it straight from the box. (y)

411681553.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-31_14-13-39.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-31_14-13-39.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 174
Pretty sure I’ve cracked some teeth on shotgun pellets over the years, the worst being steel shot in duck jerky. Ouch.

Still never had the pleasure of eating a turkey harvested with a butt shot from a 308, lol!
A broadside shot at the base of the tail, you know immediately if you did it right......they'll jump straight up in the air, tail feathers flying. Neat thing is when they jump up the guts fall out and you don't need to do much cleaning in that area. By the time they hit the ground they're DOA.

I'm still on the fence about casting my own , I ate most of the 38 & 45 WC's I inherited along w/ all the casting equipment , Even have a lot of lead . I must be getting lazy as I get older !:whistle::LOL: Last bunch of projectiles I bought them ! Just seems like a lot of work ! :D Believe me I have all the stuff , except the Ambition !:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: S&W357 and 2NC995
I'm still on the fence about casting my own , I ate most of the 38 & 45 WC's I inherited along w/ all the casting equipment , Even have a lot of lead . I must be getting lazy as I get older !:whistle::LOL: Last bunch of projectiles I bought them ! Just seems like a lot of work ! :D Believe me I have all the stuff , except the Ambition !:ROFLMAO:

It becomes a whole separate hobby very quickly.

I've never done any bullet casting either. o_O I used to cast lead sinkers for ocean surf fishing but no real casting skill required there. Hmmm...I mean for casting sinkers...uh, the lead part...not the surf casting part. :whistle:

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.