• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scary Snake Radio "Setting Up" President Lincoln II V3

Yes. Mine doesn’t understand my obsession with it and why I need so many radios and radio accessories.

Or why my backyard needs to look like an antenna farm. Or why I needed a shop and a pad behind the garage to park trucks on. Actually she doesn’t understand any of it but now she just doesn’t question it or say anything to me. I still get called that though.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Meters are yellow, heck lets buy new ones and charge for parts and labor and the inserts which do not come with meters.also he has balls to ask for the customers money upfront on video and says just kidding. that is the real "snake" oh add all that to the bill sheet.

I find it hard to watch because of all the shaking and jerking of the camera. That is enough to keep me from watching. My personal opinion is he’s just not professional acting but maybe he’s a hobbyist and not running an actual business.

he was posting videos selling off radios he cant fix...
he is a "Tech" why cant he fix them?

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.