• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Share your Firearms

Yes, I used one for long range ground hog shots.
could that shot have been made with a .243 cartridge loaded right?

trying to decide if to sell a 22-250 i got for xmas, i think i can do everything that the 22-250 does with my .243 with the right loads.

sorry for the temp. jack there se7en.

When my buddy goes with me, he takes his Browning .243. We usually end up just using his rifle instead. Very nice rifle for sure. We cruise a friends large farm in his Gator and set up position on a large knoll overlooking a large unobstructed area. Ground hog heaven out there.

Back in the early 70's, my crazy, old coot neighbor would give me $5 for a ground hog to eat. His wife would make a stew.

That was a shit load of money for me. I used my old Winchester 30-30 with a side mount Redfield Tracker 2-7x scope. Still have that rifle, but the throat is eroded from zillions of rounds.

that's what i'm talking about with the .243 very versatile indeed. i think i sell the 22-250 and put the money into another ar15, i want to build one from the ground up!!!

that's what i'm talking about with the .243 very versatile indeed. i think i sell the 22-250 and put the money into another ar15, i want to build one from the ground up!!!

That's what i did. Built an Ar15 from the ground up. It was a lot of fun ! I want to build a AR10 "308" next.

did you get a chamber to handle both the .223 and the 5.56 military round?

that would be ultimate.

have not shot the .204, but understand it is a nice round for sure...my brother is shooting one and that is his go to gun for just about everything.

did you get a chamber to handle both the .223 and the 5.56 military round?

that would be ultimate.

I sure did. Be aware i built the upper from the ground up as well. I could have just got the completed upper but why not just build the upper too.
I almost went with .22 upper and bcg and dif lower kit but F that. I wanted 223. Btw rumor has it the gov and obama might try to pass some thing to consficate our firearms.

there has not been anything in the news today, but I know the vice president is working on something.
on edit:

you mean they are going to try and make out laws out of a lot of honest citizens

there has not been anything in the news today, but I know the vice president is working on something.
on edit:

you mean they are going to try and make out laws out of a lot of honest citizens

Yup. I have the email im signed up for a lot of progun Democratic stuff. Ill make a new thread and paste the article its pretty scarey

It happens a lot on YouTube. But if i try to fix it maybe this thread could go back on its course?

Damn, i had planned on going up to the mountains to go shoot this morning. Not going to happen it's 35° out right now. Brrr:thumbdown:

Shoot a Bigfoot and use his hide to make a fur hat and coat and fur pants. :D

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.